06-26-2008, 02:05 AM #1
lagswitcher
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does Net Tools Over Flow Your Router Anyone Know How To Fix It?
06-26-2008, 02:58 AM #2
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
Get rid of nettools and then unplug routeer and modem and then reconect it all.
06-26-2008, 04:07 AM #3
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
well if it ****ed up your shit once why fix to have it **** up again
06-26-2008, 04:35 AM #4
well the overflowing part is the lag... and if ur talking bout take away ur internet connection for a while then that only happens if you keep start pressed for too long or in other words lag for too long "lag out". So remember to press stop about 15 seconds after u pressed start and if u want to see how long u can lag just sign into ps3 then press start and count how long it takes for you to be signed out of psn and then press stop and you will know how long u can press start and ur internet connection will be gone for 1 minute or so because you lagged out then it will be back NO HARM WILL HAVE BEEN DONE TO YOUR ROUTER AND MODEM
06-26-2008, 04:38 AM #5
lagswitcher
I am error
the time changes all the time + i had to disconnect everything like 3 times to get the internet back + ive found out YOU MUST WAIT A LITTLE BEFORE HITTIN START AGAIN or it will overload u gotta wait like 30 seconds to let it clear out i believe (tell me if im wrong)

I NEED IDEAS HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK LIKE MAKE IT AUTOMATICALLY RESTART WITHOUT D/C ME
ITSONFIRE your cool and all but please don't say stuff like get rid of it you wouldnt help me extend my lag time without a mic which im not allowed to get so net tools is my only option
Last edited by lagswitcher ; 06-26-2008 at 04:43 AM. Reason: messaging to itsonfire
06-26-2008, 06:52 AM #6
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
nettools doesnt stop the connection it causes a connection overflow which is the lag. If your router receives an overload of empty data thats a problem thats why alot of peoples routers **** up using nettools. Go with a lag switch.
06-26-2008, 12:44 PM #7
lagswitcher
I am error
agaian i ****ing say I NEED HELP MY LAG TIME IS 3 seconds what the heck am i suppose to do with 3 seconds i need it extended you said and i quote "no mic no help"

IF YOU WANT NET TOOLS NOT TO BE USED HELP THE PEOPLE THAT USE LAG SWITCH THAT "DO NOT" HAVE A MIC
06-26-2008, 02:53 PM #8
iamtheman
is just the man!
Well I think it is your ethernet cable get a another one. Try one thats probably older. If that wouldn't work than it's your internet.
06-26-2008, 03:06 PM #9
lagswitcher
I am error
yeahh i got a new cord but the last one i did for lag switch it always says timed out every other match so im affraid to cut this cord open and do it again Gasp but i think ill try my old lag switch again havent used it in a week or moer maybe itll work better who knows ill get back to you
08-22-2008, 09:50 AM #10
Default Avatar
scam3r
What u guys need to work out is not the colour of the cable but which pin on the RJ45 plug needs to be cut. So that when u go to make the Lagswitch you trace the the colour cable from that pin. As they use different colours in different countries and there is the ISO scheme, etc etc also if it's a hand made cable it could be any order in the plug.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo