01-27-2011, 09:51 PM #1
ElitexWill
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there anyway to get out please help
01-28-2011, 03:54 AM #2
mateo124
Bounty hunter
I thought there is no way to get out of service mode, so for anyone else thinking about trying to get into it, don't. There is no signed lv2diag to get out
02-18-2011, 05:11 AM #3
Ledet
Save Point
$30 Via Paypal for help...
I am having the same issue my friend. Version 3.56 and stuck in Factory/Service mode. I've searched and searched every possible hacking site out there and even went to the extent of calling Sony and playing dumb. They said it needs to be sent in which will cost bundles of money. So here I am offering $30 via Paypal for someone that has a fix for this or knows how to make one for this problem.

Please Help!
02-18-2011, 05:12 AM #4
Originally posted by ElitexWill View Post
is there anyway to get out please help

Originally posted by Ledet View Post
$30 Via Paypal for help...
I am having the same issue my friend. Version 3.56 and stuck in Factory/Service mode. I've searched and searched every possible hacking site out there and even went to the extent of calling Sony and playing dumb. They said it needs to be sent in which will cost bundles of money. So here I am offering $30 via Paypal for someone that has a fix for this or knows how to make one for this problem.

Please Help!

Sorry to tell both of you this, but there is currently no possible way to exit service mode as of yet.
02-18-2011, 05:18 AM #5
Ledet
Save Point
Originally posted by adogaloggg View Post
Sorry to tell both of you this, but there is currently no possible way to exit service mode as of yet.

I know, but I'm offering money as a motive to make a way out. Thank you though Smile
02-25-2011, 11:04 AM #6
Hullanta
Gym leader
Haha fail loser I'm on 3.55 kmeaw
02-25-2011, 01:49 PM #7
Default Avatar
Melgar
same here, stucked in factory mode on v3.56
i am ready to do strange things to the PS3 if anybody have some suggestions.
got also BGA equipment, so if someone thinks that it´s worth to desolders the flash IC´s and read the contents with a programmer, then i am ready to do it... but still would need somone who knows how to patch the code in order to get rid of that factory mode.

regards,
02-25-2011, 01:58 PM #8
Here u go: You must login or register to view this content.

Anyone need to sign

The following user thanked AstralSideX for this useful post:

Ledet
02-25-2011, 02:28 PM #9
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
As of now there is no current way on how to get out of service mode on firmware 3.56, so your stuck forever indefinetly unless one day someone finds out how to get out service mode and releases the lv2.diag
02-25-2011, 03:14 PM #10
Seeing as the question was answered, closed.

The following user thanked NeedaPVHAXSoon for this useful post:

Ledet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo