Post: PS3 "an error occurred during the start operation." (80010017) When Staring Black Ops
01-29-2011, 10:59 AM #1
xSFz
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Yeah, I'm playing my Black Ops From The Game disc, not from a HDD, and i always get this error when trying to lunch it :(

anyone could help Me? Thanks! :embarrassed:

UPDATE! #1:

I Deleted My "BLES01031" Folder from FileZille (BTW: i'm Bypassing the 3.56,as im on 3.55 right now!)
I Went on My Ps3 and started black ops, Downloaded The Black ops Update, it seems everything is alright, go to Multiplayer, and i played for a minuter then it dissconnected me from the servers, i connected again, and i Was Permanently banned!

So, this Means the "EBOOT.BIN" Hack, Bans you, even if you're on a lower FW.
Last edited by xSFz ; 01-29-2011 at 12:02 PM.
01-29-2011, 11:07 AM #2
MadstusModz
Save Point
Same error but im on 3.56 and trying to run FTP sever from geohots jailbreak
i just dont know what to do?:n:
01-29-2011, 11:08 AM #3
Default Avatar
Sync
Originally posted by xSFz View Post
So Yeah, I'm playing my Black Ops From The Game disc, not from a HDD, and i always get this error when trying to lunch it :(

anyone could help Me? Thanks! :embarrassed:

think you might be banned just like the rest of us... have you hacked any of your account or installed any CFW on your system
01-29-2011, 11:08 AM #4
divybc
Former Staff
It means you blueray drive is dead, Basicly if you dont have warranty your fugged.
01-29-2011, 11:13 AM #5
Winning
Former Staff
i get that error when trying to load GT5 from the black ops disc.
01-29-2011, 11:16 AM #6
xSFz
Grunt
Originally posted by xSync View Post
think you might be banned just like the rest of us... have you hacked any of your account or installed any CFW on your system

Yeah a one, that never played (went online) on black ops, and YES, there is a CFW. and i'm bypassing 3.55

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by xIDivybc View Post
It means you blueray drive is dead, Basicly if you dont have warranty your fugged.

NO WAIII! :O , i have the warrinty, but i think date is over? well i'm going today, maybe they gonna give me a new one? xD ... well thank man!
01-29-2011, 11:17 AM #7
MadstusModz
Save Point
ohhh Forgot to say
with my FTP i put a .SFO of black ops to mask the FTP on 3.56
it could be just black ops?
try another game
01-29-2011, 01:27 PM #8
autolink
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MadstusModz View Post
Same error but im on 3.56 and trying to run FTP sever from geohots jailbreak
i just dont know what to do?:n:

How are you able to run FTP on OFW 3.56? No one came out with a CFW for that version yet. Either way you are banned and looks like the permaban is by mac and not by ip, so you can say bye bye to BO for now.
01-29-2011, 11:22 PM #9
MadstusModz
Save Point
Originally posted by autolink View Post
How are you able to run FTP on OFW 3.56? No one came out with a CFW for that version yet. Either way you are banned and looks like the permaban is by mac and not by ip, so you can say bye bye to BO for now.

oi i got black ops running again dont know how
ill tell you how i got ftp on there, i jailbroke 3.55, put FTP on there and then masked FTP with a black ops .SFO (sign) and then deleted then boot_history and shit
updated to 3.56 and it worked and ran it but after 5 mins it stoped
so if anyone wants to update to 3.56, change the .SFO of the ftp to a modern warfare .SFO and it might run? :hitman:
02-20-2011, 06:07 PM #10
I have the same problem black ops wont start just get error on starting 80010514, Also had the .SFO edited for my ftp but now deleted as can no longer be used. running 3.56 official firmware. Disc is in good condition. Sometimes game will load maybe play 1 match then freeze my ps3, I restart and game wont load again. Any ideas?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo