Post: (NEW) GAIA MANAGER v2.07 + Fix Permissions and LV2 V6
02-01-2011, 10:04 PM #1
kimballjones
REBUG Junk
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS! YES CUT AND PASTE THOUGHT WOULD HELP. SORRY IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY :y:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Drizzt, has compiled a new version of Gaia Manager, bringing the latest release to version 2.07. This new version brings us enabled disc-less support on Syscall 36. In addition, Drizzt has changed the implementation of Syscall 36 from requiring two payloads to just one.

3.55 CFW ONLY

Download: Gaia Manager v2.07

Change Log:

v2.07

* Enabled discless on syscall36
* Changed syscall36 implementation, from two payloads to only one payload

v2.06

* Change HV_SIZE size to ~3.4MB, it should make no crash anymore Gaia Manager on startup...
* Fix 8001003D and 8001003E errors (such as in Fifa 11)

v2.05

* Use harcoded payload (less crashes)
* Use another payload (with syscall36), it should never crash inside game now
* Reminder * Gaia Manager has the Sony logs cleanup since October 2010 and it's always active and working

If your having trouble with black screens and freezes, make sure to run Lv2 v6 then run fix permissions found below:

DOWNLOASad Awesome (Lv2 v6) You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOASad Awesome (FIX FILE PERMISSIONS) You must login or register to view this content.

Yes, the screen does turn black, but do not worry. Just watch the HDD indicator light to make sure it didn't freeze, then it will bring you back to the XMB.

Run the Lv2 v6 application every time before running Fix Permissions.

It seems that a lot of folks are having issues installing and running backups on there Ps3's due to the bug in PL3 that effects file permissions. Here is what I have been doing to get around the black screen hangs and disc read errors.

1. Fire up multiMAN, blackb0x, whatever ftp you use & transfer your backup
2. Run your Lv2 v6
3. Run the Fix Permissions application that is installed from running the package

The app will go through the HD and correct the file permission errors that come with using PL3. I have been using this method after each game backup I install,
however if you install (ftp/copy) 5 at a time the app only needs to be run once and it will fix all 5 games as it does its magic to the entire drive.
Now as far as USB, hamster driven HD’s etc I can not say as I do not have any of the above so I have not tested it myself.

Read more: PSGroove.com - Gaia Manager v2.07 Released You must login or register to view this content.
02-01-2011, 10:07 PM #2
You must login or register to view this content.
02-01-2011, 10:12 PM #3
kimballjones
REBUG Junk
Originally posted by Ropponen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks. I didnt see the Fix permissions in there so i added it myself. Smile
11-15-2016, 09:06 PM #4
where can i get Gaia Manager

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo