02-03-2011, 02:39 PM #1
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey i want to ask you how am i able to play Pokemon roms on

Fbanext?

I downloaded the roms for pinball gold and so from this website

You must login or register to view this content.

from section gameboycolor

but when i put the zip file in fba/rom it doesnt show up ? .... are they even workig ?

And btw dont tell me how to ply roms from fba i know it and the direction of files is correct... i have Metal slug and so they all work fine
02-03-2011, 03:20 PM #2
Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post
Hey i want to ask you how am i able to play Pokemon roms on

Fbanext?

I downloaded the roms for pinball gold and so from this website

You must login or register to view this content.

from section gameboycolor

but when i put the zip file in fba/rom it doesnt show up ? .... are they even workig ?

And btw dont tell me how to ply roms from fba i know it and the direction of files is correct... i have Metal slug and so they all work fine

im not so positive if fba plays gameboy i use vba for game boy but if it does just down load it and use win zip or winrar to extract it
find the file right click and extract it will give you a piece of paper with a gameboy icon
send this to a usb drive
lauch it in fba if it works i recomend vba or the other one on here see DEREKTROTTERS HOMEBREW MEGATHREAD for it (what i use
if your using awesome file manager you can copy them to your hdd like i did pm me for more info if u need it
and ur not using a very good rom site

try [url]www.coolrom.com[/url]
Last edited by Imtravvy ; 02-03-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo