02-08-2011, 02:58 AM #1
timmy_turner
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, pointless ‘pre’ story but I recently got “grounded” from MW2 and my Dad took the disc…blah blah blah

So before I had multiMAN 1.15.03 on with the following process:

3.55 OFW  Geohotz 3.55 CFW  Wanikokos 3.55 CFW

On Wanikokos CFW I had on multiMAN with a backup of MW2 and I tried to fix my black screen issue but everything I tried failed to work (delete backup  delete multiMAN  re-install multiMAN  re-back up MW2  select backup and press [select] + [X] at the same time  say no to prompt  go to disc that says MW2) and so I read on the forum that kmeaw CFW is the best CFW out there. So I decided to try kmeaw CFW out. The following is the process I took from the very beginning:

3.55 OFW  Geohotz 3.55 CFW  Wanikokos 3.55 CFW  3.55 OFW  kmeaw 3.55 CFW

After successful installation, I went to install package files and installed multiMAN 1.15.03.pkg along with lv2.pkg. I went into the lv2.pkg and had NO idea what to do there so there is my first question:

What is lv2.pkg:
What does it?
Do I still need it for multiman 1.15.03?
How to I successfully use it in order to run back-ups?

After going into lv2.pkg and having no idea what to do, I went to multiMAN and tried to play the backup of MW2 with Gran Turismo 5 in the disc slot. Once again I get a black screen, therefore bringing me to my final question:

How do I fix MW2 ‘black screen’ issue:
What causes this?
Is there something I am doing wrong?
Step by step (short) tutorial explaining how to get MW2 back-up working.

Honestly if you reply to this thread and you fix my problem I will +rep you no doubt…I am sorry if I am annoying people by “posting the same thing.” I have literally searched everywhere for answers and have gotten no luck, so if you have something negative to say, go ahead, waste your time, my time, and anyone else who sees this.

I am hoping to answer a lot of questions people have about this so yea, that is about it!

Thank You!!
02-11-2011, 02:10 PM #2
Default Avatar
jakmove
hey having same problem, after installing kweam 3,55 successfully.
I put lv2.pkg on usb stick and transfer to ps3 folder. then i run the pkg file but only get black screen and have to hard reset to get out. have you figured anything out? Thanks
02-11-2011, 02:26 PM #3
ace.3
I defeated!
hi this is a black screen game,you dont need the lv2 no more as regero and multiman has it built in.
ok mine is copied to me external drive but it does not matter internal external,anyway i use multiman the latest version and hover over the game but i press select and x on the controller at the same time do this and no more black screen games.you will get another screen come up just click yes and your away.
job done i do this no matter what.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

sorry im on 3.55 kneaw cfw with multiman the latest version.
02-11-2011, 05:27 PM #4
timmy_turner
Do a barrel roll!
ill try it and be back Happy
02-11-2011, 08:23 PM #5
rambo95
Save Point
Originally posted by turner View Post
Hey everyone, pointless ‘pre’ story but I recently got “grounded” from MW2 and my Dad took the disc…blah blah blah

So before I had multiMAN 1.15.03 on with the following process:

3.55 OFW  Geohotz 3.55 CFW  Wanikokos 3.55 CFW

On Wanikokos CFW I had on multiMAN with a backup of MW2 and I tried to fix my black screen issue but everything I tried failed to work (delete backup  delete multiMAN  re-install multiMAN  re-back up MW2  select backup and press [select] + [X] at the same time  say no to prompt  go to disc that says MW2) and so I read on the forum that kmeaw CFW is the best CFW out there. So I decided to try kmeaw CFW out. The following is the process I took from the very beginning:

3.55 OFW  Geohotz 3.55 CFW  Wanikokos 3.55 CFW  3.55 OFW  kmeaw 3.55 CFW

After successful installation, I went to install package files and installed multiMAN 1.15.03.pkg along with lv2.pkg. I went into the lv2.pkg and had NO idea what to do there so there is my first question:

What is lv2.pkg:
What does it?
Do I still need it for multiman 1.15.03?
How to I successfully use it in order to run back-ups?

After going into lv2.pkg and having no idea what to do, I went to multiMAN and tried to play the backup of MW2 with Gran Turismo 5 in the disc slot. Once again I get a black screen, therefore bringing me to my final question:

How do I fix MW2 ‘black screen’ issue:
What causes this?
Is there something I am doing wrong?
Step by step (short) tutorial explaining how to get MW2 back-up working.

Honestly if you reply to this thread and you fix my problem I will +rep you no doubt…I am sorry if I am annoying people by “posting the same thing.” I have literally searched everywhere for answers and have gotten no luck, so if you have something negative to say, go ahead, waste your time, my time, and anyone else who sees this.

I am hoping to answer a lot of questions people have about this so yea, that is about it!

Thank You!!

Read my post if you want to know how to play Modern Warfare 2 on your hard drive. Its very simple, just follow the directions step by step.

You must login or register to view this content.
02-11-2011, 09:52 PM #6
No1s Perfect
Confidence starts in your mind
Youre a Adicted kid, cause youre dad tooked youre disc, you wana back-up youre mw2 that you can play agian?,
if youre dad sees that gf ps3 Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo