02-09-2011, 03:19 AM #1
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Stop Bumping old threads. Please close before more people reply. This thread was 11 days old. No need to keep commenting on it.
Last edited by Chrome Playa ; 02-19-2011 at 06:29 PM.

The following 51 users say thank you to Chrome Playa for this useful post:

ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Asmel, Bad Luck Brian, Brentdevent, brookboy98, cgs18, Chewcracka, dPaws, DyllanIsYoDaddy, galanoth, human193, ILovePie24!!, iNoxx, ipodtouch44, Jakob, jannu22, markinatorz, mesut, meyamuppet, Mr Hankey, Mr.Pure420, MysticalX, nch90, oOMW2Oo, oX-matto-Xo, Pass Word, Pfk_eggroll, PIINC, Press ►, richiebanker, Romen_Xelkorta, Rowdy, Solid Snake, Stugger, SuperSaiyanBiH, T-Icey, TheGuyWhoHakz, theycallmeryan, TryCatchMe, VHS, weedface, WhatsaN00B, woofdawg233, x Too GodLy x, Xcellerator, xiLLuZioNzZx-, xSimpleHeartz, Yoszhi, ZachFean, zZER0Zz
02-19-2011, 05:28 PM #47
Zeroed_in
Bounty hunter
I agree with you, however, are you mad or something? If it was over for us, why would this site still exist? Why would any hacking site still exist? I've been to over 30 reputable sites that all are for hacking the playstation 3. NO ONE is letting up. Hell even this site is still getting donated to and supported even at the worst of times. People still need some hope, and I for one, still stand by NGU and everyone in it to "fight" harder against Sony's bulls#it.
02-19-2011, 05:48 PM #48
xXPolojackXx
Moving to the Xbox Scene.
Originally posted by Chrome
Would everyone please stop complaining. I hate how half the users in this section complain because Sony put them on timeout for using a custom firmware. Well remember when you actually had to DO SOMETHING to exploit your PS3? And no, sticking a removable storage device into a USB is not DOING SOMETHING. So stop posting threads saying "The fight is not over" or "Us hackers will not give up" or "Just Update to 3.56, the CFW will come out eventually." NO, you are not hackers and NO, sitting at your computer constantly checking for a new cfw is not considered "fighting."

BTW, the PSN will be so much more enjoyable without every 12 year old in the world ruining everything. I will finally be able to play a game online without a 12 year old saying "Hey guys I'm a hacker, I hacked my PS3, I do challenge lobbies."

My point has been made.

When I do something like that I get flamed. wow.
02-19-2011, 05:52 PM #49
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Originally posted by xXPolojackXx View Post
When I do something like that I get flamed. wow.

It's the rep count Awesome face
02-19-2011, 06:15 PM #50
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Or I do something like that, my thread is closed due to 'This is nor an exploit, or a hack.' It's the rep, and the Premium.
02-19-2011, 06:27 PM #51
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
Originally posted by in View Post
I agree with you, however, are you mad or something? If it was over for us, why would this site still exist? Why would any hacking site still exist? I've been to over 30 reputable sites that all are for hacking the playstation 3. NO ONE is letting up. Hell even this site is still getting donated to and supported even at the worst of times. People still need some hope, and I for one, still stand by NGU and everyone in it to "fight" harder against Sony's bulls#it.

Lol. You do know this isn't a hacking site, right? I take it you haven't explored any other section of the forums except the PlayStation 3 Exploits and Hacks section. That is only one section out of over 100 sections. I suggest you check out the other sections like music, movies, YouTube videos, auctions, computer programs, graphic design, game reviews, vBookie, mobile devices, entertainment lounge, clan talk, general game discussion, Xbox 360 forums, minecraft, medal of honor, halo, Socom, Battlefield, GTA4, racing games, sports games, GFX resources, video editing and design room, etc. I suggest that you get to know the site before you join it.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by Truce View Post
Or I do something like that, my thread is closed due to 'This is nor an exploit, or a hack.' It's the rep, and the Premium.

Well, it would help if people stopped replying to it. This thread is 11 days old and it was like 20 pages back until some fag decided to comment on it and put it back on the front page.
02-19-2011, 06:30 PM #52
Originally posted by D33Z3L View Post
i feel like every thread i go on now, has something related to making fun of someone's age...

Because little kids are immature and thats just a fact of life
02-19-2011, 07:09 PM #53
QuikStabZz-
Save Point
Yea. Unlike every 12 year old on this site, I actually went a bought a PS3 and jailbroke it.

3.41 was easy to jailbrake all you needed was a mod chip & FTP Sever to transfer patch on to your Ps3 & we all know how easy that is 3.55 CFW is no different it just doesn't cost anything both are easy stop acting like ur a hacker.. ur just a tutorial follower
02-19-2011, 07:43 PM #54
killerFBI123
Do a barrel roll!
oh wow,im glad the 10 year old updated and so on,it got annoying thinking theyre so "cool" cuz they got cfw :P
02-19-2011, 09:31 PM #55
RealModz
Pokemon Trainer
Yea. Unlike every 12 year old on this site, I actually went a bought a PS3 and jailbroke it.

Meeeee Toooo:carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo