02-11-2011, 08:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i went to the following site and found a sharecash link i used a bypasser and downloaded it and got a program and pupupdate probably fake but as my ps3 is on cfw can someone test this out cheers
Blackstar
the link to download it is

You must login or register to view this content.

the sharecash bypassers are

use the reflector and then paste the link into deaths downloader

Cheers please reply with your thoughs or test results

The following user thanked Kanye West for this useful post:

Swade
02-11-2011, 08:09 AM #2
Romen_Xelkorta
Are you high?
i feel like an asshole now.
02-11-2011, 08:12 AM #3
kyskidz
Big Sister
yeh coz were all dumb on here so we "might" just try this
02-11-2011, 08:16 AM #4
Romen_Xelkorta
Are you high?
Originally posted by kyskidz View Post
yeh coz were all dumb on here so we "might" just try this

I dont think he called the people on NGU dumb? i think he was asking to see if someone wants to give it a try.

but to be honest, anything that has to do with fastcase or taking surveys and buying stuff is a true scam, i dont even have to look at it to kno this is a real scam.

-> my opinion
02-11-2011, 08:16 AM #5
autolink
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by star View Post
hi i went to the following site and found a sharecash link i used a bypasser and downloaded it and got a program and pupupdate probably fake but as my ps3 is on cfw can someone test this out cheers
Blackstar
the link to download it is

the sharecash bypassers are

use the reflector and then paste the link into deaths downloader

Cheers please reply with your thoughs or test results

So you want another user to test this for you, knowing that this is fake and possibly bricking their system?/facepalm You must be the dumbest troll on NGU at this moment.

The following 2 users say thank you to autolink for this useful post:

theps3gamer, Tom1210
02-11-2011, 08:18 AM #6
kyskidz
Big Sister
Originally posted by Xelkorta View Post
I dont think he called the people on NGU dumb? i think he was asking to see if someone wants to give it a try.

but to be honest, anything that has to do with fastcase or taking surveys and buying stuff is a true scam, i dont even have to look at it to kno this is a real scam.

-> my opinion

ino he didnt, but what i ment is, no1s stupid enough to do a survey for something that dosent work
02-11-2011, 08:20 AM #7
tak_tizzle
Death Before Dishonour
Who the f**k would want to test this shit --> gtfo with that bullsh!t
02-11-2011, 08:27 AM #8
Romen_Xelkorta
Are you high?
Originally posted by kyskidz View Post
ino he didnt, but what i ment is, no1s stupid enough to do a survey for something that dosent work

yea, I seen the survey thing, and i refuse to do that crap, its always a scam, lol. you never get anything its just a tease, and sometimes they want money before you get to it.
02-11-2011, 08:31 AM #9
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
Sharecash Is almost always fake
& no1 has found the private keys for 3.56 as soon as they do .. It will be all over ngu so quit posting fake and gay 3.56 cfw nonsense
02-11-2011, 08:34 AM #10
Romen_Xelkorta
Are you high?
Originally posted by .x View Post
Sharecash Is almost always fake
& no1 has found the private keys for 3.56 as soon as they do .. It will be all over ngu so quit posting fake and gay 3.56 cfw nonsense

you seriously think hackers are going to be that sloppy? im sure they wont post the private keys for a long time if they found them. they would use it them selfs and make their own cfws for release.

but your right. the CFW would be all over ngu if it was publicly released.

The following user thanked Romen_Xelkorta for this useful post:

troy123

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo