02-12-2011, 03:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What you need and is not included in the explanation in the original post
You must login or register to view this content.

is :

-Web Certificate Creation Software

-Software that will run a DNS Server on your PC

-The Actual wiring of the router/pc/ps3 and the different ways you need to set it up with regards to the network settings on the lan cards/router/ps3

Truthfully though after reading through this, the "tutorial" isnt very clear at all.

Looking through the cert file there are a total of 36 different certificates and he doesn't state which one we need to replace.

Anyway Back on Topic...

Simple DNS Plus v5.2

Originally posted by another user

Here is a DNS server program with keys that will work to get one started

Originally posted by rccsr View Post
what do you do next?

Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Wait so whaddafugg do we do?

use the DNS server to redirect all requests for auth.np.ac.playstation.net to your pc's internal ip

(Learn more about Simple DNS Plus You must login or register to view this content.)

(Learn how to create a self-signed SSL Certificate You must login or register to view this content.)
Originally posted by goatybeard View Post
how to create a ticket

Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 02-12-2011 at 04:27 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

Asmel, Boxxxxyyy, braindead, cluckin bell, crime2010, drebin93, emersons35, gavros7, gigoo, Hullanta, jannu22, Legend_Armour_, MasonF123, moijesuis007, Mr. Star, Oliiver, OMGaMexican, PIINC, Pillar2365, Pro Era, remi06, SAVAGEPWNER, shotkillah55, talhab6, Top_Dog_Uk, uhChad
02-12-2011, 04:07 AM #20
MasonF123
Vault dweller
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post
I am going to be working on the 36! :FU: certificates and proxy this weekend and will post if and when I get them done.

Hey Thanks NGT, you always have the best threads.

Good luck with everything.
02-12-2011, 04:08 AM #21
Ares-NoLimit
HIGH ROLLA
02-12-2011, 04:10 AM #22
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
No! u don't remember me. Nvm, not sure what your talking about..

The name is familiar.
But anyway, nice seeing a familiar name I guess.
~
On topic:
Does anyone know if this could be blocked by Sony just like the original DNS / Proxy has been patched? I can't have another error with my 3.56 CFW... It'll drive me nuts since this is the only thing I rely on to keep updating it until it can run PKGs. Can't get progress if this gets silently patched again. Winky Winky
02-12-2011, 04:14 AM #23
Czk
Gym leader
What you need and is not included in the explanation in the original post

is :

-Web Certificate Creation Software

-The Actual wiring of the router/pc/ps3 and the different ways you need to set it up with regards to the network settings on the lan cards/router/ps3

Truthfully though after reading through this, the "tutorial" isnt very clear at all.

Looking through the cert file there are a total of 36 different certificates and he doesn't state which one we need to replace.

Anyway Back on Topic...

Simple DNS Plus v5.2

Here is a DNS server program with keys that will work to get one started

(Learn more about Simple DNS Plus You must login or register to view this content.)

(Learn how to create a self-signed SSL Certificate You must login or register to view this content.)

Is it really hard to make a clear guide that everyone would be able to understand... Still dont get it.

Step-1:
Step-2:
etc

The following user thanked Czk for this useful post:

ballakid77
02-12-2011, 04:16 AM #24
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by xTheSpoken View Post
The name is familiar.
But anyway, nice seeing a familiar name I guess.
~
On topic:
Does anyone know if this could be blocked by Sony just like the original DNS / Proxy has been patched? I can't have another error with my 3.56 CFW... It'll drive me nuts since this is the only thing I rely on to keep updating it until it can run PKGs. Can't get progress if this gets silently patched again. Winky Winky

If Sony trying to sue everyone who's heard of a hacking program, they will try just as hard too patch this. What's wrong with data transfer?
02-12-2011, 04:24 AM #25
Originally posted by rccsr View Post
what do you do next?

Wait so whaddafugg do we do?

use the DNS server to redirect all requests for auth.np.ac.playstation.net to your pc's internal ip
02-12-2011, 04:27 AM #26
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]

Is that it? We don't need to do anything extra? Just copy what you did in pictures?
02-12-2011, 04:39 AM #27
Is that it? We don't need to do anything extra? Just copy what you did in pictures?

Your pc gets the request from your PS3 to auth, and your pc will say that you have the Certificate and then your PS3 will think its certified and goes onto psn.

and this can be done by using the SSL proxy.

02-12-2011, 04:40 AM #28
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Your pc gets the request from your PS3 to auth and your pc will say that you have the Certificate and your PS3 will think its certified and goes onto psn.

and this can be done by using the SSL proxy.

So we need certificates, and that proxy shiz as well?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo