02-13-2011, 07:48 PM #1
CyBeR_TrOn
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If i put a Blus30377 file into the game folder, is that the game data utility folder?
02-14-2011, 12:52 AM #2
ballakid77
Gym leader
Originally posted by TrOn View Post
If i put a Blus30377 file into the game folder, is that the game data utility folder?

yes it is and apparently that was too short of a reply haha so + rep/thanks if i've helped Happy
02-14-2011, 01:39 AM #3
Martin710
Fallout: New Vegas
If i put a Blus30377 file into the game folder, is that the game data utility folder?

Yes it is but if you are thinking of C+P something into there it will not work, sadly.

Games will still have to install the patch that, I assume, you are trying to quickly (re?)install
02-14-2011, 01:55 AM #4
CyBeR_TrOn
Little One
Originally posted by Martin710 View Post
Yes it is but if you are thinking of C+P something into there it will not work, sadly.

Games will still have to install the patch that, I assume, you are trying to quickly (re?)install

Grr no i screwed up. I had cfw 3.55 before and had a modded patch. so i wanted to play online on mw2 but couldnt cuz of the dns bypass being patched. So i read a thread stating that if you back up your ps3 the patch will back up too. so i tried backing up my ps3 but the file size of the back up was way to big. than i decided to copy my patch folder in hddo/game/BLUS30377 to my computer than formated my ps3. than ftp back the BLUS30377 into my ps3. so i thought i had the hacked patch and i backed it up on a flash drive. than i updated and now the patch isnt showing up when i restore it. i think your right. i was stupid.
02-14-2011, 02:25 AM #5
Kherod
Be Dope, Act Dope, Stay Dope.

Yes it is. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo