02-15-2011, 01:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i think iv found a glitch in the new 3.56 security update, I was trying to downgrade my ps3 while it was on 3.56 and i was trying to downgrade it to geohotz 3.55 cfw and i noticed that it showed the error message pop up saying that its currupted, well i tried again but the time when i got to geohotz custom user agreement i stopped there and left my ps3 on and went ou to eat. When i got back i clicked accept and instead of it popping up a message right away it went right to 99% and then the message popped up, so i was wondering that maybe if u wait even longer at the user agreement if itll actually hit 100% and continue to the install part. i cant use my ps3 right now or anytime soon so maybe someone here can try it a few times and say wether it works or not.
02-15-2011, 02:17 AM #20
Originally posted by dustin13029 View Post
go to the forum sections and find auctions and u can sell accounts such as cod, runescape ect.. you get vbux and pos rep for the sells, purchases trades ect..

well thats easy i could just make a bunch of 11th prestige accounts for cod and auction them on there
02-15-2011, 02:21 AM #21
dustin13029
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hilton View Post
well thats easy i could just make a bunch of 11th prestige accounts for cod and auction them on there

no ones gunna want something everyone can do but if theres somethong special like 999999 kills/wins and 0 deaths and losses with 100% accuracy then you have a better chance also note that it has to be a reasonable name. no ones gunna want jhonny-x-the2nd cuz there name might be tim lol. feel me? just check it out youll see and get a good idea
02-15-2011, 02:29 AM #22
Originally posted by dustin13029 View Post
no ones gunna want something everyone can do but if theres somethong special like 999999 kills/wins and 0 deaths and losses with 100% accuracy then you have a better chance also note that it has to be a reasonable name. no ones gunna want jhonny-x-the2nd cuz there name might be tim lol. feel me? just check it out youll see and get a good idea

well yea obviously but i can get the stats for mw2 close to that
02-15-2011, 02:34 AM #23
ok so i think iv found a glitch in the new 3.56 security update, I was trying to downgrade my ps3 while it was on 3.56 and i was trying to downgrade it to geohotz 3.55 cfw and i noticed that it showed the error message pop up saying that its currupted, well i tried again but the time when i got to geohotz custom user agreement i stopped there and left my ps3 on and went ou to eat. When i got back i clicked accept and instead of it popping up a message right away it went right to 99% and then the message popped up, so i was wondering that maybe if u wait even longer at the user agreement if itll actually hit 100% and continue to the install part. i cant use my ps3 right now or anytime soon so maybe someone here can try it a few times and say wether it works or not.

how is this a glitch..you have no proof of this being real either think before you post?
02-15-2011, 02:38 AM #24
Originally posted by JIMYLONGFELLOW View Post
how is this a glitch..you have no proof of this being real either think before you post?

i never said wether it worked or not I was just saying what happened when i waited a little bit on the custom user agreement i cant give proof wether this happened or not cuz its not like i film everything i do on my ps3
02-15-2011, 02:48 AM #25
No this won't work. Sorry... But here is a link to a legit 3.56 glitch!
You must login or register to view this content.
With a video that I made on it being legit. link just in case you can not find the video.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdwEA_hs6vc]YouTube - 3.56 GLITCH!![/ame]
Hope I helped!!:bro:
02-15-2011, 03:19 AM #26
TopGun007LTK
Do a barrel roll!
The most epic of FAILS....you only installed 3.56v1. They released an update to it a few days later but didn't change the fw version. Hahahaha You actually thought you found something. If you had gone to update via Internet the first time you could have had the same update available and saved about 5 minutes.
02-24-2011, 09:40 AM #27
HtD
Dark Knight
ok so i think iv found a glitch in the new 3.56 security update, I was trying to downgrade my ps3 while it was on 3.56 and i was trying to downgrade it to geohotz 3.55 cfw and i noticed that it showed the error message pop up saying that its currupted, well i tried again but the time when i got to geohotz custom user agreement i stopped there and left my ps3 on and went ou to eat. When i got back i clicked accept and instead of it popping up a message right away it went right to 99% and then the message popped up, so i was wondering that maybe if u wait even longer at the user agreement if itll actually hit 100% and continue to the install part. i cant use my ps3 right now or anytime soon so maybe someone here can try it a few times and say wether it works or not.

/facepalm
Gtfo NGU kid. Go preach these lies to your fat mom.
02-24-2011, 10:00 AM #28
get_fukedup
I am error
WAIT!!!! this might work!!! I left my ps3 updating and my computer right on this thread while I was taking a mean ass shit, then I called austin_hilton's mom, and dick slap her a couple times for giving birth to such a stupid human, then i dropped her ass off AT the 7/11 by her house, went to mcdonald's bought a burger, ate it, then I went home and checked my ps3 and nope it was still on 3.56 and this thread was still a FAIL!!!! THE END. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo