02-15-2011, 03:57 PM #1
bkkicksfreak
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im using kw 3.55 and i have the 13+gb back up of kz3 and wen i use mm or gm backup managers all i get is black screens any one else have dis problem?
02-15-2011, 04:52 PM #11
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by bkkicksfreak View Post
Im using kw 3.55 and i have the 13+gb back up of kz3 and wen i use mm or gm backup managers all i get is black screens any one else have dis problem?

Ok i tried the 2D version and its working perfectly. I split the files using comegenies awesome file splitter then i put the killzone 3 folder on my External HDD and but the split files into the USRDIR and then went on ps3 copied them over to dev_hdd0/GAMES/BCES01007/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/SPLIT FILES GO HERE. Comgenies file manager will automatically put them back together if u have latest version. Use any backup manager and boot. Any questions PM or quote me.
02-15-2011, 04:57 PM #12
kyskidz
Big Sister
Originally posted by Abtean View Post
Ok i tried the 2D version and its working perfectly. I split the files using comegenies awesome file splitter then i put the killzone 3 folder on my External HDD and but the split files into the USRDIR and then went on ps3 copied them over to dev_hdd0/GAMES/BCES01007/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/SPLIT FILES GO HERE. Comgenies file manager will automatically put them back together if u have latest version. Use any backup manager and boot. Any questions PM or quote me.

shame that the cutscences are abit laggy, gota pause then wait for them to fully load... top game otherwise lol
02-15-2011, 05:02 PM #13
tango584
Can’t trickshot me!

if your copying to your ps3 hdd you dont need to split the files just use ftp server and transfer the game i did, its only if your going to put the game on external and play from external you will need comegenies awesome file splitter
02-15-2011, 05:03 PM #14
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by kyskidz View Post
shame that the cutscences are abit laggy, gota pause then wait for them to fully load... top game otherwise lol

yh but we cant complain its not like we paid for the game. lol. but i havent had any laggy cutscenes yet

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by tango584 View Post
if your copying to your ps3 hdd you dont need to split the files just use ftp server and transfer the game i did, its only if your going to put the game on external and play from external you will need comegenies awesome file splitter

But its a lot quicker if u dont use FTP
02-15-2011, 05:07 PM #15
tango584
Can’t trickshot me!
yh but we cant complain its not like we paid for the game. lol. but i havent had any laggy cutscenes yet

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

it might be quicker, but if you transfer via ftp you will get no problems and the game wont be laggy, its as good as running from a disk, works perfect
02-15-2011, 05:13 PM #16
kyskidz
Big Sister

all mine are /facepalm what backupman you using? and my ftp is quicker than hdd just change settings on your laptop and ps3 and you can get upto 100mb a second (supposedly) i get 30mb a sec, 13minutes it took me to put it on my ps3
02-15-2011, 05:13 PM #17
Czk
Gym leader
This thread fails....
Last edited by Czk ; 02-15-2011 at 05:21 PM.
02-15-2011, 05:16 PM #18
tango584
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by kyskidz View Post
all mine are /facepalm what backupman you using? and my ftp is quicker than hdd just change settings on your laptop and ps3 and you can get upto 100mb a second (supposedly) i get 30mb a sec, 13minutes it took me to put it on my ps3

thanks i did not no this, do you happen to no what the settings are that you need to change on pc and ps3 to get faster transfer speed? my ftp is pretty fast but it took longer than 13mins to transfer the 20odd gig game
02-15-2011, 05:26 PM #19
kyskidz
Big Sister
thanks i did not no this, do you happen to no what the settings are that you need to change on pc and ps3 to get faster transfer speed? my ftp is pretty fast but it took longer than 13mins to transfer the 20odd gig game

ill find the tut for you now, give me 10mins

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to kyskidz for this useful post:

malik-ramires, tango584

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo