Post: [Possible? 3.55]►Black Ops Ban Workaround w/ Charles
02-19-2011, 09:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i traded this game away, so im unable to comfirm. check it out...

Message from- Technodon
Originally posted by another user
After you sign into the PSN you can change your username and password, then load black ops and you can play on your hacked 15th prestige account with gold guns and everything.
you just change your email and password with Charles after you signed into the PSN then boot black ops

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGkS-KxI9Lk]YouTube - Working Call Of Duty Black Ops PS3 Prestige Hack Ban Workaround[/ame]

Description:
Originally posted by another user
You need to be on Playstation Firmware 3.55,
Run the black ops Prestige Hack this will probably ban your console. mine got banned and i bought a new one.

on the new console: Create a new playstation network account but keep the password the same as your banned account.
then sign back into the banned account on unbanned console and it will say can't connect to the black ops server. see video.

connect to the playstation network using Charles web debug proxy and once you are signed into your banned account goto Charles, Tools then Rewrite... click add, change Type to Body then change your playstation email to the new account you created. Then you can play Black Ops online using your banned account.

Can anyone Confirm this?
Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 02-19-2011 at 09:17 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

xi-Callboii, xX Kwood Xx
02-19-2011, 09:24 AM #2
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post
i traded this game away, so im unable to comfirm. check it out...

Message from- Technodon

You must login or register to view this content.

Description:

Can anyone Confirm this?

F**k why did i update to 3.56 on my banned ps3.
im spewing :(

The following user thanked DiJiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

consteez
02-19-2011, 09:25 AM #3
zxz0O0
Are you high?
I cant confirm but this looks pretty much legit and should work aslong you use a valid PSN Account.
02-19-2011, 09:26 AM #4
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
i cant believe i updated /facepalm
02-19-2011, 09:30 AM #5
Hullanta
Gym leader
awsome ill test it tomoz
02-19-2011, 09:36 AM #6
Sorry but how could be anybody so stupid to update
02-19-2011, 09:44 AM #7
malik-ramires
The German One
how should this work when your console id is banned?also do we need 2 ps3´s or 1 ?
02-19-2011, 09:49 AM #8
xpotato
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ramires View Post
how should this work when your console id is banned?also do we need 2 ps3´s or 1 ?

Just one unbanned PS3 console thats on 3.55 if im not mistaken, but if you have a PS3 already and it's banned from Black Ops then you will need to buy a new one if you want.

What the tutorial he posted above does is how to play Black Ops on your banned account.

The following user thanked xpotato for this useful post:

malik-ramires
02-19-2011, 09:51 AM #9
malik-ramires
The German One
Originally posted by xpotato View Post
Just one unbanned PS3 console thats on 3.55 if im not mistaken, but if you have a PS3 already and it's banned from Black Ops then you will need to buy a new one if you want.

What the tutorial he posted above does is how to play Black Ops on your banned account.

Ok thanks mate but not worth it for BO No

before i buy a new console for BO i spend 200 $ at Burger King
02-19-2011, 09:59 AM #10
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
Isn't Charles patched or is it just Fu<k psn?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo