02-19-2011, 11:54 PM #1
ps3mass
BlueBerryBreeze
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes I do know how to do the basic data transfer of a single patch. My question is how to transfer multiple patches to another ps3.
Many moons ago I sent my ps3 to a guy who tranfered about 28 patches on to mine. I had a usb..and would have to restore everytime to switch patches. I would appreciate if someone could explain how this was done.
I have searched alot about this subject, everyone always explains the one patch transfer. I get that!
Please explain how to transfer say 10 patches for example having the usb with the patches as .dat format. Yes I know they are .dat because you did the data transfer.
Their just a few steps I am missing and cannot figure it out.
Thank You
This method I believe would also help people that would like to stay away ever even putting CFW on their ps3. Other than doing the CLs...your ps3 is not really hacked.
I do find CLs rather boring anymore...though my kid does enjoy these great edits/releases that EliteMossy..Unknown..etc...make. It just drives me insane when I'm trying to do school work and he wants to constantly change patches needing my labtop!
Last edited by ps3mass ; 02-20-2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: additional added
02-20-2011, 09:56 PM #2
Originally posted by ps3mass View Post
Yes I do know how to do the basic data transfer of a single patch. My question is how to transfer multiple patches to another ps3.
Many moons ago I sent my ps3 to a guy who tranfered about 28 patches on to mine. I had a usb..and would have to restore everytime to switch patches. I would appreciate if someone could explain how this was done.
I have searched alot about this subject, everyone always explains the one patch transfer. I get that!
Please explain how to transfer say 10 patches for example having the usb with the patches as .dat format. Yes I know they are .dat because you did the data transfer.
Their just a few steps I am missing and cannot figure it out.
Thank You
This method I believe would also help people that would like to stay away ever even putting CFW on their ps3. Other than doing the CLs...your ps3 is not really hacked.
I do find CLs rather boring anymore...though my kid does enjoy these great edits/releases that EliteMossy..Unknown..etc...make. It just drives me insane when I'm trying to do school work and he wants to constantly change patches needing my labtop!

im pretty sure you need to install the patch onto your ps3 and run backup utility onto a external drive or usb when you want to change the patch just restore the one you want with the backup utility

The following user thanked Imtravvy for this useful post:

ps3mass

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo