02-21-2011, 12:14 AM #1
-Skyline
Anonymous
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ATTENTION MODS! According to the Thread I'm only allowed up to 80 Images on 1 single post, what am I supposed to do as I've got more Coldboot images that need to be added to the original post!

I'm going to start taking requests for Custom PS3 Bootlogo's (coldboot.raf).

It can be anything, such as you're name, your online ID, a custom logo, e.t.c.

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

Created so far: 81

Also if you want custom PS3 Boot-sounds then You must login or register to view this content.- Props to lissa123. Winky Winky

Current Custom Coldboots:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 02-24-2011 at 09:52 PM.

The following 70 users say thank you to -Skyline for this useful post:

-Google-, -O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, 4th survivor, abbrys, air6199, Alexloks10, Asmel, CapoJoel, catzilla, CODFTW, Darkjolie, DarkLiightz, Darkmykal, david9602, Docko412, Donstickygreen, dreamkid58, DrY-iNsErTiOn, emersons35, FrOzTi, gigoo, Goblom, Gold Star, Hadenkin, hammy876, j0nny, jakerad95, JB1111, JJHarris4, jonnyman69, killa-goblin, killunam, killway1, ksully45, L☺L, Led_Dynamiikz, lostcaptain, lynch_96, mahajj2, malik-ramires, Mankins, manster, MarijuanaBlunts, User23434, MEGANOOBTOOBER, MeGusta, MRS14T3R, munirmaj, New York BOY !, Phrenzy, PunjabiBoii, REZNET \|/, Scrumilation, ShadowlinkX9, shelim786, Sick_aSS_FoO, Skyl1n3, soc18, sti831, stuartlittle98, STyLe_JapaN, t2d2420, TechMemphis, thee3nd, tm4, troymartinez23, Unkle Jah, v1rus5s, zxz0O0
02-21-2011, 03:09 PM #29
how do you install it. Whats the file directory path. Thanks
02-21-2011, 04:00 PM #30
Any chance of a final fantasy 13 and a versus 13 logo please Smile
02-21-2011, 04:06 PM #31
richiebanker
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TrueSkyl1n3 View Post

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

PS: You can't have a complex image such as vehicles and other detailed images due to the Black&White restrictions.

where can i get the dbz one lol
02-21-2011, 04:12 PM #32
itsjr516
Do a barrel roll!
I dont want to change the picture but can you do sound? I want the PS1 boot sound.
02-21-2011, 04:18 PM #33
Could you make me the Arsenal one but put my name in it: 5UL3M4N.
Gooners FTW Smile
02-21-2011, 04:23 PM #34

Thank u so much, it looks really great now I just need to know if I still need adobe photoshop to put it on my ps3 because I already have the picture now Smile
02-21-2011, 04:25 PM #35
zhypersonic
Pixie Lott does not know iOS.

PS: You can't have a complex image such as vehicles and other detailed images due to the Black&White restrictions.

Could u make me 3.55 Kmeaw? Happy
02-21-2011, 04:37 PM #36
Mankins
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by soc18 View Post
Thank u so much, it looks really great now I just need to know if I still need adobe photoshop to put it on my ps3 because I already have the picture now Smile

on your ps3 use dev_blind to mount the flash go into the mounted flash folder using file manager vsh/recources and replace the coldboot.raf
02-21-2011, 04:55 PM #37
Originally posted by deardenfb View Post
on your ps3 use dev_blind to mount the flash go into the mounted flash folder using file manager vsh/recources and replace the coldboot.raf

alright, i saved the image as coldboot.raf, but when I go to file manager it´s still called coldboot.raf.jpg , not sure if I should now copy it or not?

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by deardenfb View Post

alright, i saved the image as coldboot.raf, but when I go to file manager it´s still called coldboot.raf.jpg , not sure if I should now copy it or not?
edit: I´ve just done it, and now I have no boot logo, damn lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo