02-21-2011, 02:52 PM #1
Kherod
Be Dope, Act Dope, Stay Dope.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i was going through my PS3, i went to the system update setting. Then i went to update via internet and it said "New firmware found: 3.56."?! I am running the official 3.56 firmware. But since this happened i have a question in mind that i can't stop thinking of. Does this mean we can run the 3.55 custom firmware again? Thank you! :p
02-23-2011, 10:39 PM #11
Kherod
Originally posted by CoDax View Post
It is true I hate how sony is like an indian giver they want us to buy the product but then when whe start hacking the crap out of it there like ummmmmmmm nooooooooo you can do that

True. Although they said, no hacking in every update, all we have to do is, not update the Playstation 3 and we can do all we want with it. The terms of service only apply if you update your Playstation 3 and if you play online. Other than that, the terms won't apply and we can hack it. But i don't really care if i break their rules.
02-24-2011, 12:15 AM #12
thorn
Gym leader
well someone outa sue them for saying that once the console leaves the factory and gets bought by the stores its no longer "theirs" once the store sells it it becomes yours and you can do what the hell you want with it
02-24-2011, 02:20 AM #13
Kherod
Originally posted by thorn View Post
well someone outa sue them for saying that once the console leaves the factory and gets bought by the stores its no longer "theirs" once the store sells it it becomes yours and you can do what the hell you want with it

Exactly. But that's not a reason to sue them! Happy If someone does, they will lose within the next 2 hours. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo