02-21-2011, 02:52 PM #1
Kherod
Be Dope, Act Dope, Stay Dope.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i was going through my PS3, i went to the system update setting. Then i went to update via internet and it said "New firmware found: 3.56."?! I am running the official 3.56 firmware. But since this happened i have a question in mind that i can't stop thinking of. Does this mean we can run the 3.55 custom firmware again? Thank you! :p
02-21-2011, 03:12 PM #2
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ViiRuzZ View Post
When i was going through my PS3, i went to the system update setting. Then i went to update via internet and it said "New firmware found: 3.56."?! I am running the official 3.56 firmware. But since this happened i have a question in mind that i can't stop thinking of. Does this mean we can run the 3.55 custom firmware again? Thank you! :p

lol no its a updated version of 3.56 with hdd upgrading fix and the cfw wont work it fails
02-21-2011, 03:25 PM #3
Kherod
Originally posted by lee20 View Post
lol no its a updated version of 3.56 with hdd upgrading fix and the cfw wont work it fails

Oh OK. So you would suggest me updating it?
02-21-2011, 03:50 PM #4
Yeah i think you should update it since you already on 3.56
02-21-2011, 04:14 PM #5
Kherod
Originally posted by EspadaX3 View Post
Yeah i think you should update it since you already on 3.56

OK thank you! =)
02-21-2011, 05:15 PM #6
longshotsniper
Can’t trickshot me!
but what if someone is able to crack? (highly unikely) wont we just be even more screwed then if we update farther into it?
02-21-2011, 05:37 PM #7
Kherod
Originally posted by longshotsniper View Post
but what if someone is able to crack? (highly unikely) wont we just be even more screwed then if we update farther into it?

Exactly. I didn't update it because two reasons:
1) The reason you just gave me.
2) I read the whole thing and Sony said "You do not have any ownership rights or interests in the System Software".

We bought it. What they are basically saying right there is, THEY are the ones who own our console. We bought it, we have the rights to do whatever we want with it. If i wanted to go in an airplane and drop my PS3 from all the way up there i could. But what they mean, you can't do that! Silly you! We own your console, and you can't do anything with it except play games. But i do not think this is right. I will not update my videogame and i will hack it as much i want. I paid for it, i own it, i have the rights. Sony is just jealous that we can make their system better and they can't. No
02-21-2011, 06:03 PM #8
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
I could not agree with you more!
02-21-2011, 06:31 PM #9
Kherod
Originally posted by CoDax View Post
I could not agree with you more!

Well, it is true. :p
02-23-2011, 10:03 PM #10
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by ViiRuzZ View Post
Well, it is true. :p

It is true I hate how sony is like an indian giver they want us to buy the product but then when whe start hacking the crap out of it there like ummmmmmmm nooooooooo you can do that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo