02-21-2011, 06:04 PM #1
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play aka the PlayStation Phone as soon as its launched. He is going to hack is despite the recent lawsuit between him and Sony. The lawsuit which clearly states that he shouldn’t do so. According to a post on his website he plans to make it his next project:

Originally posted by another user
My attempts at humor aside, I do take this whole matter very seriously. Again, it’s not about me, I was on the verge of quitting this stuff last June, and I would hate to be the one who sets a reputation for hackers that all a company has to do is sue us and we back down. In fact, I want the opposite reputation set, that the more a company tries to abuse the legal system, the harder we rally back. I will be the first person in line on the launch date of the Xperia Play, and itching to get my hands on the Next GEOHOT Project.

Geohot is also looking for help and donations to fight his battle with Sony, the response to far has been great according to him. Geohot is doing this to send a message to Sony, not to mess with consumers rights, when they purchase a product they should be able to do whatever they want with it.

The following 11 users say thank you to ciunas for this useful post:

ꜛ  , AmanH, emersons35, iNoxx, ItsBarryBurton, maxrox, Mr.Pure420, River J, shaneod, spitlife, xCamoLegend
02-22-2011, 12:58 PM #29
cood5
Banned
sonys pissing there pants
02-22-2011, 01:01 PM #30
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
Originally posted by david9602 View Post
wait a minute now there gunna remove a sh*t load of features away from it because of him

Thats fine, as it stands already you have to RE-buy any game that you may have purchased for your PSP anyway because its incompatible
02-22-2011, 01:04 PM #31
hoppy817
Do a barrel roll!
There ain't no stopping geohot Smile He's a train wreck Happy
02-22-2011, 01:49 PM #32
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by sh View Post

Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play aka the PlayStation Phone as soon as its launched. He is going to hack is despite the recent lawsuit between him and Sony. The lawsuit which clearly states that he shouldn’t do so. According to a post on his website he plans to make it his next project:

Geohot is also looking for help and donations to fight his battle with Sony, the response to far has been great according to him. Geohot is doing this to send a message to Sony, not to mess with consumers rights, when they purchase a product they should be able to do whatever they want with it.

geohot could hack anythink , toasters , secret nasa experiments ect
02-22-2011, 02:45 PM #33
Go GeoHot! You are legend!Claps
02-22-2011, 03:12 PM #34
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
Good, I'm getting this phone when its released, if he hacks it and tells us how, once I know the downside I will probably do the same Smile
02-22-2011, 04:02 PM #35
Scarface
C.R.E.A.M.
Lol God bless GeoHot :angel:
02-22-2011, 04:26 PM #36
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
nuttsssssssssssss
02-22-2011, 05:05 PM #37
Czk
Gym leader
Its a cell phone. Its legal to jailbreak it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo