02-21-2011, 06:04 PM #1
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play aka the PlayStation Phone as soon as its launched. He is going to hack is despite the recent lawsuit between him and Sony. The lawsuit which clearly states that he shouldn’t do so. According to a post on his website he plans to make it his next project:

Originally posted by another user
My attempts at humor aside, I do take this whole matter very seriously. Again, it’s not about me, I was on the verge of quitting this stuff last June, and I would hate to be the one who sets a reputation for hackers that all a company has to do is sue us and we back down. In fact, I want the opposite reputation set, that the more a company tries to abuse the legal system, the harder we rally back. I will be the first person in line on the launch date of the Xperia Play, and itching to get my hands on the Next GEOHOT Project.

Geohot is also looking for help and donations to fight his battle with Sony, the response to far has been great according to him. Geohot is doing this to send a message to Sony, not to mess with consumers rights, when they purchase a product they should be able to do whatever they want with it.

The following 11 users say thank you to ciunas for this useful post:

ꜛ  , AmanH, emersons35, iNoxx, ItsBarryBurton, maxrox, Mr.Pure420, River J, shaneod, spitlife, xCamoLegend
02-21-2011, 06:06 PM #2
david9602
Can’t trickshot me!
Hell Yea!! sonys gotta be sacred lol
02-21-2011, 06:07 PM #3
manster
League Champion
next project? keep it up geohot!

02-21-2011, 06:08 PM #4
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by sh View Post

Geohot plans to hack Sony’s new Xperia Play aka the PlayStation Phone as soon as its launched. He is going to hack is despite the recent lawsuit between him and Sony. The lawsuit which clearly states that he shouldn’t do so. According to a post on his website he plans to make it his next project:

Geohot is also looking for help and donations to fight his battle with Sony, the response to far has been great according to him. Geohot is doing this to send a message to Sony, not to mess with consumers rights, when they purchase a product they should be able to do whatever they want with it.

Anyone remember an interview when they said wht will you hack next? His answer was "when does the psp2 come out?" it was a slightly sarcastic but looks llike he is in a way.

(I know it is not a psp 2 but it is very close in my eyes)

The following user thanked Mr.Kane for this useful post:

Pillar2365
02-21-2011, 06:09 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Wow!

He has some balls then, Good luck to him, i think me & the rest of NGU will be backing him. Am i right?

The following 3 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

GUESS_HU, The Open Minded, xVzS-
02-21-2011, 06:10 PM #6
The Overdose
Road to Rep Star ۞
Geohot, you are a bad motherf*cker..
02-21-2011, 06:11 PM #7
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
Anyone remember an interview when they said wht will you hack next? His answer was "when does the psp2 come out?" it was a slightly sarcastic but looks llike he is in a way.

Yes he did, I believe that was the G4 interview.
Last edited by ciunas ; 02-22-2011 at 12:48 PM.
02-21-2011, 06:13 PM #8
MidgetGangBang
I sell sex for vBux
Geohot is one bad ass motherfudgaa.
02-21-2011, 06:18 PM #9
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
He wants to show SONY he can do whatever he wants.
02-21-2011, 06:21 PM #10
Pillar2365
I use to give free rep :/
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post

I do remember that...Hey Sony will learn not to **** with hackers Happy

Link to video.

The following user thanked Pillar2365 for this useful post:

shaneod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo