02-21-2011, 08:30 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
multiMAN 1.16.01 for 3.40 - 3.55

All new is deank’s multiMAN v1.16.01 — a multifunctional PS3 Backup Manager; however, to enable some of that functionality you now (since 1.16.00) need to set out and track down BDEMU.BIN all on your own.

BDEMU.BIN? Yeah it’s an external payload that enables the following functionality:

Support for AVCHD/BDMV structures saved on internal HDD (AVCHD HDD)
Path redirections for /dev_bdvd and /app_home
BDEMU.BIN is not distributed with multiMAN install packages … I’d guess legality concerns?

And as for added functionality, multiMAN 1.16.01 gives this:

Web browser with PKG files download working
Improved display mode #3
Improved switching between display modes
Improved memory management
Grayscale images for split-games
[SELECT]+[X] remembered for games on USB HDD
(DEV) Functions to blur, alter sat/bri/contrast, mipmap/scale
(DEV) Preparations for new display mode and GUI
Pretty cool … a web browser with PKG download support using PSX Store.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Credit to PS3 Hacks

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

SLY2010
02-22-2011, 10:25 PM #11
147aaron
Do a barrel roll!
I cant seem to get this working. Im on waninkoko v2 after it installed it starts up and then quits to XMB. Ive tried reinstalling it but still not working for me

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by MajorPSP156 View Post
so where does the pkgs goto after finishing? because this thing makes no complete sense

If your on 3.55 then extract the .rar file and get the pkg file named "multiMAN ver 1.16.01 BASE (20110220_180000) WT.pkg" and put that on the root of your usb and then go under the Game section on the XMB and scroll down to install package files and plug the usb and click on install package files and then select "multiMAN ver 1.16.01 BASE (20110220_180000) WT.pkg"

The following user thanked 147aaron for this useful post:

MajorPSP156
02-23-2011, 05:20 AM #12
hey i downloaded the Multiman megapack but the sound file thats playing everytime i enter multiman's menu is making my ears bleed. I know pressing Start and Square turns it off but is there anyway to disable it for good? I tot it was for the covers so i need not need to download any covers in future but it comes with some irritating sound file as well and i hope to get rid of it. Pls help.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo