02-22-2011, 12:01 PM #1
xFuZiiOnZ_xX
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well i Turned My Ps3 on Which Was On The GeoHots 3.55 CFW and When I Turned It On Saying There Was An Error Loading Up The System Software , "Please insert a Storage device with System Software 3.56 or higher" is there any way of getting back on my ps3 without updating? As i do not wana lose my homebrew apps?

Rep Will Be Given For Some1 That Helps Me Smile
02-22-2011, 12:11 PM #2
Mankins
You talkin to me?
Restore your file system on your ps3... you will not lose any homebrew you will stay on geohot 3.55 it will just restore corrupted database.
02-22-2011, 12:13 PM #3
SuperHigh202
Little One
damn thats crazy i wonder why it says 3.56 or higher if ur on 3.55.. sony is hackin!!!
Last edited by SuperHigh202 ; 02-22-2011 at 12:17 PM.
02-22-2011, 12:13 PM #4
xFuZiiOnZ_xX
I am error
Originally posted by deardenfb View Post
Restore your file system on your ps3... you will not lose any homebrew you will stay on geohot 3.55 it will just restore corrupted database.

I Know it may sound dumb but how would i do that (im a noob)? i cant access the XMB as that message dont let me on?
02-22-2011, 12:15 PM #5
SuperHigh202
Little One
Originally posted by xX View Post
I Know it may sound dumb but how would i do that (im a noob)? i cant access the XMB as that message dont let me on?

im not sure if u can do that on there but u can try, Hold down the power button until it turns off, then hold the power button again until it makes1 beep then 2 beeps and let it go. should bring u into the recovery menu
Last edited by SuperHigh202 ; 02-22-2011 at 12:19 PM.
02-22-2011, 12:16 PM #6
Mankins
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xX View Post

Turn off your ps3. hold down the power button until you hear 3 beeps then let go (your ps3 should turn off) Then hold down the power button again you should hear 3 beeps (2quick ones) then let go, your ps3 should now stay on and will prompt you to connect your controller. on the menu select restore file system.

If that doesnt solve your problem... do the same but choose rebuild database.

Hope I helped.
02-22-2011, 12:17 PM #7
xFuZiiOnZ_xX
I am error
Originally posted by deardenfb View Post
Turn off your ps3. hold down the power button until you hear 3 beeps then let go (your ps3 should turn off) Then hold down the power button again you should hear 3 beeps (2quick ones) then let go, your ps3 should now stay on and will prompt you to connect your controller. on the menu select restore file system.

If that doesnt solve your problem... do the same but choose rebuild database.

Hope I helped.

Thanks i will try that now n i will rep for taking your tym for trying to help Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo