02-22-2011, 10:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, I have had KZ3 for a while and I tried to get on multiplayer but I keep getting Error Code 4001. Im asking if anyone who has the game, on CFW 3.55, were you able to get online? If yes, are you using F**kPSN or PSNDNS/Charles? Also, anyone who is online on OFW 3.56, tell me so I can assure myself that the servers are up.
02-22-2011, 10:47 PM #2
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by OMGaMexican View Post
Ok, I have had KZ3 for a while and I tried to get on multiplayer but I keep getting Error Code 4001. Im asking if anyone who has the game, on CFW 3.55, were you able to get online? If yes, are you using F**kPSN or PSNDNS/Charles? Also, anyone who is online on OFW 3.56, tell me so I can assure myself that the servers are up.

Why did you just tell someone wrong section, then copy & paste, then goto the section they were supposed to post in, then post the exact same question? :mad:
02-22-2011, 11:02 PM #3
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Why did you just tell someone wrong section, then copy & paste, then goto the section they were supposed to post in, then post the exact same question? :mad:

What the eff are you smoking you dumbass. I isn't copy and paste nothing. Check your shit again.
02-22-2011, 11:11 PM #4
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by OMGaMexican View Post
What the eff are you smoking you dumbass. I isn't copy and paste nothing. Check your shit again.

Well, it isn't copy & pasting, but just wait for someone to answer this question instead of making the same categorized thread. /facepalm

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo