02-23-2011, 02:13 AM #1
Kylee.
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! just a little thing i found with researching and shit.
THIS IS TO UNBAN PS3 NOT BLACKOPS.
This 100% works but you need another UNBANNED console i.d, I had an old broken one down the garage and tested this method and it works!

This is using the charles method but aparently there's and new program coming out that will do all this for you!
So here it is guys, if you have a old ps3 lying about put it to use using the console id! But remeber if you do the same things you did with your currently banned ps3 e.g black ops eboot.bin hack, this console id is also going to get banned!

TUTORIAL: How to unban your PS3

First of all you need charles running

1 - Which charles running, try to log in to the PSN network, and go to charles (nav/auth) search in the field "CONSOLEID" and copy your id
You must login or register to view this content.

2 - Go to TOOLS - REWRITE , and add a new rule to the PS3 auth server.

TYPE: BODY

In the First value box, put your ID and in the Replace value box, put another ID of other PS3.

WARNING: DONT WORK WITH RANDOM IDS.
PSad Awesome 1 id works with a couple of PS3.

Hope this works for you =D
Rep/Thanks are appreciated :y:

The following 5 users say thank you to Kylee. for this useful post:

ballakid77, Lizzy-Laurel, Superchunk, Wild.
02-23-2011, 04:56 AM #20
Chrome
At least I can fight
Originally posted by XeNoNx View Post
well 1. 2 ppl posted bullsh*t

1ST Moma'sGirlOnline

2nd This Guy (FORGOT HES nAME)

adn basically she/he got the acc and said on her Threads it works when its complete bullsh*t it worked for no one else...

but its my theory

1. Have you tested this?

2. I'm pretty sure staff have an AE detector. Now you may be wondering whatthe heck one of those things are. Well what it does is it tracks every IP and can tell whether someone uses multiple accounts and registers.
02-23-2011, 06:35 AM #21
XeNoNx
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Chrom3 View Post
1. Have you tested this?

2. I'm pretty sure staff have an AE detector. Now you may be wondering whatthe heck one of those things are. Well what it does is it tracks every IP and can tell whether someone uses multiple accounts and registers.

1 yes

2.ok never knew that :dunce:
02-23-2011, 07:18 AM #22
shajal
Extract yourselF
Originally posted by MomasGirlOnline View Post
Hey NGU! just a little thing i found with researching and shit.
THIS IS TO UNBAN PS3 NOT BLACKOPS.
This 100% works but you need another UNBANNED console i.d, I had an old broken one down the garage and tested this method and it works!

This is using the charles method but aparently there's and new program coming out that will do all this for you!
So here it is guys, if you have a old ps3 lying about put it to use using the console id! But remeber if you do the same things you did with your currently banned ps3 e.g black ops eboot.bin hack, this console id is also going to get banned!

TUTORIAL: How to unban your PS3

First of all you need charles running

1 - Which charles running, try to log in to the PSN network, and go to charles (nav/auth) search in the field "CONSOLEID" and copy your id

2 - Go to TOOLS - REWRITE , and add a new rule to the PS3 auth server.

TYPE: BODY

In the First value box, put your ID and in the Replace value box, put another ID of other PS3.

WARNING: DONT WORK WITH RANDOM IDS.
PSad Awesome 1 id works with a couple of PS3.

Hope this works for you =D
Rep/Thanks are appreciated :y:

Dude if thats your girlfriend on that sig, she is HAWT makes me wana read her body i mean your article.
02-23-2011, 08:10 AM #23
ignore....previous post

I didn't read he posted you needed a real ps3 console-ID
02-23-2011, 08:18 AM #24
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by XeNoNx View Post
wow u faggot using multi accounts u an MomasGirlOnline are the same shit!! !! REPORTED TO MODERATOR!!

LMFAO, No were not ask mods to check IP
02-23-2011, 09:36 AM #25
markinatorz
Gym leader
Originally posted by SuperHigh202 View Post
lol good luck finding a broken ps3 for 30$, YLOD ps3s still run around 100$

Don't know what this converts to in $ but I found an 80GB YLOD for £14.99
02-23-2011, 09:54 AM #26
so this THEORETICALLY should unban bo
02-23-2011, 12:34 PM #27
Ares-NoLimit
HIGH ROLLA
i have to say this is amazing
02-23-2011, 01:04 PM #28
tango584
Can’t trickshot me!
i doubt it works, i tryed it and changed a few of my console numbers and letters, it still signed me in and it was fake console id's! pluss there was no info on charles to say it had changed anything, in the details section it still displayed my correct details and console number that it was sending when signed in

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo