02-23-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i know that to connect your external hard drive to the ps3 you must change the partition from NTFS to FAT32 by goin to control panel > adminstrative tools > computer management and down to disk management. but once that is done is there away to run the back up game from the external harddrive on the ps3? (I use Gaia Manager on the PS3)
02-23-2011, 03:53 AM #2
agtiger
lolololololololololololol
no go die now
02-23-2011, 04:09 AM #3
There are three magical places out of many from your disposal:

1. The Search Bar in NGU
2. Google
3. Any other search engine
02-23-2011, 04:43 AM #4
Originally posted by avengeguns View Post
ok i know that to connect your external hard drive to the ps3 you must change the partition from NTFS to FAT32 by goin to control panel > adminstrative tools > computer management and down to disk management. but once that is done is there away to run the back up game from the external harddrive on the ps3? (I use Gaia Manager on the PS3)

Yeah but the with the FAT file system the max size a file can be is like 3 gb so some games you cant back up onto the external hard drive without it being split.
02-23-2011, 05:23 AM #5
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
theres a nice little program that runs in CMD on windows that will format any drive no matter what the size is to FAT32 format instead of partitioning, I can't remember what the name was but I think it was something like fat32format.exe and it's posted somewhere on the forums so use the search bar. Any games that have single files bigger than 4GB have to split, the only other choice is to put them on the internal HD. I suggest using OpenSplit to split games so that they are still playable on your external HD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo