02-23-2011, 04:44 AM #1
Casper_HD
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok So I Got Two Ps3's I Got One That Runs On 3.56. And I Have My Other Which Is 3.41 With Jailbreak ModChip. So I Was Wondering If You Think I Should Put Kakaroto's 3.41 CFW On It Instead Of Jailbreaking It Everytime I Want To Data Transfer A Modded Patch? :embarrassed:
02-23-2011, 05:13 AM #11
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by HD View Post
Oh Im Sorry For Having A Life. Away Troll Somewhere Else :y:

Wow I feel sorry for you, putting up with that douchebag, he definitely got my -rep!

To answer your question, yes you should, 3.41 CFW is good to have if you don't want to update, but I would recommend putting kmeaw 3.55 CFW on it
Last edited by gola ; 02-23-2011 at 05:16 AM.

The following user thanked gola for this useful post:

Casper_HD
02-23-2011, 05:17 AM #12
Casper_HD
Gym leader
Originally posted by GOLAGODA View Post
Wow I feel sorry for you, putting up with that douchebag, he definitely got my -rep!

To answer your question, yes you should, 3.41 CFW is good to have if you don't want to update, but I would recommend putting kmeaw 3.55 CFW on one PS3.

Thanks Man.
And Basically What I Wanted To Do Was Just Keep That On 3.41 For If Something Happens And Its Ever Needed. :P Which Is Why When I Seen There Was A 3.41 CFW I Downloaded It xD And Yea I Think By The Way Things Are Going Im Going To Put It On But That Will Be Tomorrow After School Smile And I'll Post Back And Let People Know What Happened Happy
02-23-2011, 05:18 AM #13
gola
OVER 9000!
Thats a good idea man, definitely just leave it on 3.41 CFW, incase 3.56 completely stops all hacking and no one ever figures anything out Smile
02-23-2011, 05:19 AM #14
That is because you didnt enter your ps3 in Debug Mode.

To do so try this:

1. TURN OFF POWER (switch at the backside)
2. TURN ON POWER (same switch of course )
3. PRESS POWER BUTTON (in front this time)
4. PRESS EJECT BUTTON (really fast after power button.. hit both in under a second)

If you are on a slim, unplug and replug your power cord for steps 1 and 2.

From there start up your ps3 and it shouldnt have that error. Hope this helps.

Cited Information: You must login or register to view this content.
02-23-2011, 05:22 AM #15
Casper_HD
Gym leader
Originally posted by GOLAGODA View Post
Thats a good idea man, definitely just leave it on 3.41 CFW, incase 3.56 completely stops all hacking and no one ever figures anything out Smile

Thats My Plan Bro Thanks Alot Happy

Originally posted by asdfAdrian View Post
That is because you didnt enter your ps3 in Debug Mode.

To do so try this:

1. TURN OFF POWER (switch at the backside)
2. TURN ON POWER (same switch of course )
3. PRESS POWER BUTTON (in front this time)
4. PRESS EJECT BUTTON (really fast after power button.. hit both in under a second)

If you are on a slim, unplug and replug your power cord for steps 1 and 2.

From there start up your ps3 and it shouldnt have that error. Hope this helps.

Cited Information: You must login or register to view this content.

I Have Jailbroken It Many Times Bro Just The Occasional Once Or Twice It Failed On Me Because I Wasnt Quick Enough Winky Winky:p
02-23-2011, 05:27 AM #16
Well now thats settled. I havent quite helped you at all.

You may want to note that 3.56 has disabled downgrades. Do not update past 3.55 as a jailbreak may not been guaranteed anytime soon. According to dev-teams, they are focusing more on 3.55 tools to reverse engineer it towards 3.56 to re-enable downgrades which will take some time.
02-23-2011, 05:33 AM #17
Casper_HD
Gym leader
Originally posted by asdfAdrian View Post
Well now thats settled. I havent quite helped you at all.

You may want to note that 3.56 has disabled downgrades. Do not update past 3.55 as a jailbreak may not been guaranteed anytime soon. According to dev-teams, they are focusing more on 3.55 tools to reverse engineer it towards 3.56 to re-enable downgrades which will take some time.

Dont Worry My Plan Is To Always Keep That On 3.41 Smile
02-23-2011, 05:36 AM #18
GangsterDean
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by HD View Post
Im Just Ignore You Since I Cant Groan :y: Whole Point In Me Asking Was For Help And Advice Not For Some Fag To Diss & Hate.

il do it for youCool Man (aka Tustin)
02-23-2011, 05:52 AM #19
Update: You may want to do a jailbreak for Kmeaw 3.55 instead of 3.41 so you can use PSKinect.

Kmeaw 3.55 is required for PSKinect to play on Unofficial Online servers.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo