02-23-2011, 04:44 AM #1
Casper_HD
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok So I Got Two Ps3's I Got One That Runs On 3.56. And I Have My Other Which Is 3.41 With Jailbreak ModChip. So I Was Wondering If You Think I Should Put Kakaroto's 3.41 CFW On It Instead Of Jailbreaking It Everytime I Want To Data Transfer A Modded Patch? :embarrassed:
02-23-2011, 04:45 AM #2
NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts
Error… Cat invasion!
There's no such thing as 3.41 CFW noob there's a jailbreak called psGroove but no CFW that's 3.55
02-23-2011, 04:51 AM #3
Casper_HD
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dr0pSh0Ts View Post
There's no such thing as 3.41 CFW noob there's a jailbreak called psGroove but no CFW that's 3.55

Excuse me. But Im Sorry Im Sure I Said That I Have A Jailbreak Mod Chip. And Its PsBreak I Use And Im Sorry If I Must Say But I Downloaded It From Here

You must login or register to view this content.
02-23-2011, 04:52 AM #4
NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by HD View Post
Excuse me. But Im Sorry Im Sure I Said That I Have A Jailbreak Mod Chip. And Its PsBreak I Use And Im Sorry If I Must Say But I Downloaded It From Here

You must login or register to view this content.

Lmao shut up you sound stupid
02-23-2011, 04:54 AM #5
Casper_HD
Gym leader
Lmao shut up you sound stupid

Im Just Ignore You Since I Cant Groan :y: Whole Point In Me Asking Was For Help And Advice Not For Some Fag To Diss & Hate.
02-23-2011, 04:55 AM #6
NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts
Error… Cat invasion!
Im Just Ignore You Since I Cant Groan :y: Whole Point In Me Asking Was For Help And Advice Not For Some Fag To Diss & Hate.

if you wern't such a scrub you could groan
02-23-2011, 04:56 AM #7
Casper_HD
Gym leader
if you wern't such a scrub you could groan

Oh Im Sorry For Having A Life. Away Troll Somewhere Else :y:
02-23-2011, 04:57 AM #8
NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts
Error… Cat invasion!
Oh Im Sorry For Having A Life. Away Troll Somewhere Else :y:

No im good here, Keep feeding me :carling::carling::carling::carling::carling::carling::carling::carling::carling:
02-23-2011, 05:03 AM #9
NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts, enough.

Anyways, I say that since you dont wish to update after each data transfer then there is definitely the incentive to use Kakaroto's CFW 3.41.

If it bothers you that much, go for it. And you say youre on a modchip? Correct me if I am wrong but there are some reports that the chip can fry (maybe because of unpropper shutting down the console?) but if you use Kakaroto's CFW 3.41 you would no longer rely on the hardware but just strictly the software! Upside Down Happy
Last edited by asdfAdrian ; 02-23-2011 at 05:07 AM.
02-23-2011, 05:08 AM #10
Casper_HD
Gym leader
Thanks For The Supporting Advice Better Than His Anyway. And Yea I Understand And Im Not Sure But I've Never Had A Problem With My PsBreak Apart From The Occasional Time Of Not Pressing Eject Enough Times/Or Start Pressing It Fast Enough For It To Start Up Normal And Say That It Has An Unknown USB Device Connected Then I Just Got To Turn Off And Restart. So Yeah Im Really Thinking About This But Just Want To Know What You Guys Think Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo