02-23-2011, 06:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Every time I try to unpack a .pkg file using Fail0verflow's tools, ( I used both for Linux and Windows 7 ) I get an error saying "uknown pkg". Anyone know why? Thanks.
02-23-2011, 08:29 AM #2
deroad
Little One
first, what kind of PKG are you trying to unpack?
unpack is just for CORE_OS PKGs
ungpack is for retail and debug game pkg
02-23-2011, 08:50 AM #3
Steve Jobs
★お元気ですか★
Originally posted by aiman119 View Post
Every time I try to unpack a .pkg file using Fail0verflow's tools, ( I used both for Linux and Windows 7 ) I get an error saying "unknown pkg". Anyone know why? Thanks.

I use this You must login or register to view this content. you just unrar put ps3 acid folder to desktop open the ps3acid.exe should start up cmd enter 0 install 1-4 once done enter 5 go to computer/properties/advanced system settings/environment variables now user variables should be on path go to system variables scroll down to path press edit and put this c:\msys\1.0\bin apply those settings or press OK now put any eboot.bin,pkg file etc into the acid folder and their you go
Last edited by Steve Jobs ; 02-23-2011 at 09:13 AM.

The following user thanked Steve Jobs for this useful post:

P_S_3 C-F-W
02-23-2011, 08:35 PM #4
Originally posted by commandz View Post
I use this You must login or register to view this content. you just unrar put ps3 acid folder to desktop open the ps3acid.exe should start up cmd enter 0 install 1-4 once done enter 5 go to computer/properties/advanced system settings/environment variables now user variables should be on path go to system variables scroll down to path press edit and put this c:\msys\1.0\bin apply those settings or press OK now put any eboot.bin,pkg file etc into the acid folder and their you go

Originally posted by deroad View Post
first, what kind of PKG are you trying to unpack?
unpack is just for CORE_OS PKGs
ungpack is for retail and debug game pkg

Thanks guys. I'll try that PS3 Acid method, if it doesn't work then i'll look for ungpack. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo