02-23-2011, 03:03 PM #1
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can somebody upload this folder for me please off your ps3 it is called "XIL" and it can be found in hdd0/tmp/explore/xil

i need this file because i tried using a homebrew channel creator and it ddn't work out well and as a result ive lost my "TV" section on my ps3

if somebody can upload the entire folder "XIL" and post a link i would be really grateful and rep u for your efforts thnx
02-23-2011, 03:29 PM #2
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by lee20 View Post
can somebody upload this folder for me please off your ps3 it is called "XIL" and it can be found in hdd0/tmp/explore/xil

i need this file because i tried using a homebrew channel creator and it ddn't work out well and as a result ive lost my "TV" section on my ps3

if somebody can upload the entire folder "XIL" and post a link i would be really grateful and rep u for your efforts thnx

Start ps3 in safemode and select the "Rebuild Database" option.
That method does NOT remove any user data, so its good to go. Just checks for missing folders/files and restores them.

The following user thanked izyehboy for this useful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
02-23-2011, 03:30 PM #3
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by izyehboy View Post
That method does NOT remove any user data, so its good to go. Just checks for missing folders/files and restores them.

i was thinking about doin thanks
02-23-2011, 03:31 PM #4
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
i was thinking about doin thanks

Please report back if it worked.
02-23-2011, 03:57 PM #5
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by izyehboy View Post

dont work m8 can u go into your ps3 and copy the folder "xil"

its in hdd0/tmp/explore and copy the xil folder all of it
02-23-2011, 06:53 PM #6
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
i need this folder any 1 on cfw please upload this folder from hdd0/tmp/explore and its the entire folder "XIL"
02-23-2011, 10:11 PM #7
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
i need this folder any 1 on cfw please upload this folder from hdd0/tmp/explore and its the entire folder "XIL"

Im not on CFW mate, im on 3.56. Planning to downgrade if there is any correct tutorial. Wont forget to send you the files you need if anyone else didnt do it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo