02-23-2011, 06:29 PM #1
ryan saa
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On the eve of more possible "european raids" now that Sony's war machine is on the move, this just in:

Originally posted by another user
Originally Posted by mathieulh
The ps3wiki is going down (I don't want to be arbitrarily raided by sony) This twitter is also not going to be active anymore.

You must login or register to view this content.

Sadly, another wealth of PS3 information has disappeared from the 'net, here is what one of the PS3 wiki developers had to say in regard to this matter:

Originally posted by another user
Originally Posted by kdsbest
thinking about selling my ps3 and buying an xbox.. i am an xna developer anyway so this thing helps me more. Sony ripped!

02-24-2011, 08:34 PM #38
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
To every great, powerful thing in this world, there will be a time when it will collapse. Someone will bring Sony, and all of their employees to their knees. No one should be sentenced to jail time. No one should have their house raided. There's a critical point in life when you realize you've gone too far. Sony has officially went BEYOND going too far. I pray, and I hope someone brings them to their knees. NO ONE deserves a law suit, or their house raided by police officials because of 'making their console worth playing'. They didn't commit a murder. They haven't raped anyone, or endangered the lives of others. In the end, I say good luck to you, Sony. You've now lit a fire that cannot be put out with lawsuits, or house-raids. You'll fall to your knees, and I hope it's soon. You'll realize that Microsoft's learning from their faults, will be YOUR improvements.
02-24-2011, 09:01 PM #39
Pills
Batman
^I completely agree with you. I also think Sony has the right to try and stop piracy, but not like this. They're going way too far.
02-24-2011, 11:09 PM #40
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by ThwiX View Post
As you just said they are doing it to stop piracy.
Piracy = Illegal = Sony should stop them, and that in every possible way.

Ya its illegal but going to this guys door isnt going to stop the rest of the world.
02-24-2011, 11:24 PM #41
thats amazing on how far they will go
02-24-2011, 11:37 PM #42
Lucas_sick
Do a barrel roll!
S0NY completely fail all of the F**king time it just tiks me off
02-24-2011, 11:56 PM #43
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
Originally posted by ThwiX View Post
Xbox 360 will always suck in my eyes. Every product from Microsoft will always do the same. Sony and PS3 will always be in my heart, whatever they do. They made the PS, they made the eight wonder of the world. You should not start a strip club inside The Great Pyramid Of Giza, and you should not start a illegal CFW inside your PS3.

please tell us how having our own playstation 3 that WE LEGALLY BOUGHT putting a custom program on it is illegal
02-25-2011, 12:00 AM #44
Originally posted by ryan
On the eve of more possible "european raids" now that Sony's war machine is on the move, this just in:

Sadly, another wealth of PS3 information has disappeared from the 'net, here is what one of the PS3 wiki developers had to say in regard to this matter:

It's amazing how people thought releasing things that completely destroy Sony's security would have no negative effects.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo