02-23-2011, 06:29 PM #1
ryan saa
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On the eve of more possible "european raids" now that Sony's war machine is on the move, this just in:

Originally posted by another user
Originally Posted by mathieulh
The ps3wiki is going down (I don't want to be arbitrarily raided by sony) This twitter is also not going to be active anymore.

You must login or register to view this content.

Sadly, another wealth of PS3 information has disappeared from the 'net, here is what one of the PS3 wiki developers had to say in regard to this matter:

Originally posted by another user
Originally Posted by kdsbest
thinking about selling my ps3 and buying an xbox.. i am an xna developer anyway so this thing helps me more. Sony ripped!

02-23-2011, 06:47 PM #2
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
What is funny is The old tweets are already out there. Copied and pasted on ever PS3 hack site on the net. It won't be hard for Sony to get their so called "evidence"
02-23-2011, 07:20 PM #3
-Skyline
Anonymous
This is f*cked up now, who knew Sony would get this hell-bent on hackers?!
02-23-2011, 07:21 PM #4
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
I've had it with Sony after reading all the reports today. I am 100% boycotting everything related to them. I will also be selling my ps3 collection and converting to the xbox 360, a move I never wanted to do but have no other choice.

The following 6 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian, HUYI82, krazyfoolof2010, Pillar2365, s0ph0r, thee3nd
02-23-2011, 07:26 PM #5
Pillar2365
I use to give free rep :/
Sony just ended it for me. I have always been a major supported of Sony. No longer will I tho. :mad:

The following 3 users say thank you to Pillar2365 for this useful post:

frank83909, mman259, TMAN242
02-23-2011, 07:32 PM #6
BrentonPHX
Do a barrel roll!
I used to be anti-piracy, but in light of recent events I will begin downloading everything I can. Join me in this effort. Boycotting Sony will not do anything. We need to show them that pushing on the community like this will only result in a serious backlash. I'm not nearly as smart as some of these PS3 devs, but I have firm grasp on right and wrong. As such, I cant just sit by and watch a huge corporation railroad these guys like this. I am seriously upset about this.

:hitman:

The following 10 users say thank you to BrentonPHX for this useful post:

-Skyline, aiman119, albania123, commander2000, Pillar2365, rongey420, thee3nd, ThwiX, TMAN242
02-23-2011, 07:39 PM #7
Pillar2365
I use to give free rep :/
Originally posted by BrentonPHX View Post
I used to be anti-piracy, but in light of recent events I will begin downloading everything I can. Join me in this effort. Boycotting Sony will not do anything. We need to show them that pushing on the community like this will only result in a serious backlash. I'm not nearly as smart as some of these PS3 devs, but I have firm grasp on right and wrong. As such, I cant just sit by and watch a huge corporation railroad these guys like this. I am seriously upset about this.

:hitman:

Piracy pisses them off, lets do it! ps3iso.com here I come.

The following user thanked Pillar2365 for this useful post:

TheDeathbat
02-23-2011, 07:40 PM #8
020king
< ^ > < ^ >
sony just doing their job, yh we dont like it and we all want homebrews, but it is the community who fukkkked it all up, like all the challenge lobbys and piracy, all good things come to a end, besides if someone hacked my company i would blow his head off LOL
02-23-2011, 07:51 PM #9
To be honest, i love my PS3 and would never like to go to xbox 360, but SONY with their philosophy on YOU, the buyer of their product are RENTING the console you paid for is just unfair, back in 2008, I supported SONY to the fullest because of the RROD problem and microsoft using cheap hardware on their console, but at least now they let you do what you want, it doesn't have a web browser but at least it has APPS like twitter, facebook, Last.fm, while the ps3 browser is useless to me. I think Microsoft will have another customer from me, and SONY will never get a cent from me until they stop their harsh attempts against hackers.
02-23-2011, 07:58 PM #10
manster
League Champion

The following user thanked manster for this useful post:

DMoney750

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo