02-23-2011, 07:51 PM #1
MajorPSP156
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With the Ability for the Public to Now Have Jailbroken PS3's with Ease, I am anticipating a surge in Releases and therefor must now Post this Little Tutorial on How to Post File's Correctly! So Lets Get Started: 1.Make Sure the File is in a .RAR or .ZIP Archive 2.Scan the Files using These websites; VirusTotal - You must login or register to view this content. and URL You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. 3.Put these links in your thread when you are making it 4.Upload the File to NGU by scrolling down and Finding this: 5.If all is Done Correctly then your thread will be Approved in No Time! NOTE:For an In-depth guide please Visit this thread DISCLAIMER You might find these rules harsh but they are put into place to insure the protection users. We don't want viruses spread on our forums like other sites. Staff in NGU ensure a safe experience and put our utmost effort into keeping it like that.

The following user thanked MajorPSP156 for this useful post:

emersons35
02-23-2011, 09:22 PM #11
MajorPSP156
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by joejn27 View Post
Btw, this is the wrong section. Also, you don't know how to post a picture and no asking for rep.

Shut up man!!! fyfi i actually do know how to but the pic is acting gay and won't appear for no reason and at least i know how to back things up and such as to your stupid site when i comes to a couple of noobz posting gay threads about stupid F**king 3.56 cfws being so called released you wanna give them reps but OH if it was ME i have to get freaking -reps!! you know what this place is full of retards!!! WHO don't care and support this site and let little kids and their spamers do there job while all of you but some (not all sorry) just let them do it so forget ya'll idiots!
02-23-2011, 09:26 PM #12
Inb4 how to post a tutorial on how to post a tutorial on how to post a tutorial

/facepalm

The following user thanked RaichuHD for this useful post:

joejn27

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo