02-23-2011, 08:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys,i havnt really posted this on NGU yet but i am going to now,in this tutorial i will be showing you how to edit/modify your psn log in infomation(e.g: signed in) with notepad++ and offzip.

1.locate the file msgdialog_plugin.rco in DevFlash(i think its 01,cannot remember) and copy it to your USB or desltop(depending what FTP your using)

2.now,open your pack file and place msgdialog_plugin.rco in there then open up your cmd.

3.type in offzip -a -z -15 msgdialog_plugin.rco ./ 0 and hit enter,then go back to your "pack" file and delete every .dat file appart from 00003052.dat

4.open it up with notepad++ and go down to line 58(any line from 58-91) and you will find alot of letters and NUL`s,those letters do spell out the psn notification msgs.

5.now,theres 2 ways you can do this:
A:you can make a copy of the 00003052.dat and get rid of the NUL spaces to see what the text says or you can just fill in the gaps with your own text.
some of the text you will see is:
go to [system settings] > [network settings] and enable internet connection.
You are now signed in.

6.once you have edited it,go back to CMD and type in packzip -o 00003052 -w -15 00003052.dat msgdialog_plugin.rco and hit enter.

7.to finish off,place the msgdialog_plugin.rco back into the right dictionary and replace the original one.

thats all for this tutorial,but i will release more stuff like this soon.
if anyone can tell me the right dictionary for the msgdialog_plugin.rco file it would be helpful! Smile

**DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!**
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 02-23-2011 at 09:03 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

skeezymofo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo