02-24-2011, 03:32 AM #1
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NEWS FLASH: ONE ADJECTIVE TO DESCRIBE SONY...

stag·nant/ˈstagnənt/Adjective
1. (of a body of water or the atmosphere of a confined space) Having no current or flow and often having an unpleasant smell as a consequence: "a stagnant ditch".
2. Showing no activity; dull and sluggish: "a stagnant economy".

THAT'S WHAT SONY IS : STAGNANT [/SIZE][/B]

So why is sony so STAGNANT? This report below compelled me to write this...

You must login or register to view this content.

If you read the thread above, looks like YOUTUBE could soon be directly on ur XMB.....like NETFLIX....

So why is SONY so slow to grasp this idea? Why don't they just come out already with an A-LA-CART style of APPS that u can download as you wish.......

Something similar to the iPhone or Droid APPS Market place....

JUST IMAGINE, having the following APPS directly on your XMB with EASE of USE:

>>> YOUTUBE (current youtube really sux in the ps3)

>>> HULU....

>>> PANDORA

>>> SKYPE (using my BIG FLAT SCREEN while sitting on the COUCH, PRICELESS)

>>> TWITTER (why not....)

>>> FACEBOOK (dont care for it too much, but what the HELL)

>>> RSS VIDEO FEEDS (Like CNET, REVISION3, ETC...)

>>> NETFLIX(so far the only REAL APP we have now, and only took SONY 6 months to do away with the pathetic netflix DVD)

>>> A REAL WEB BROWSER (CHROME, FIREFOX, ECT...) and I'm sorry PS3 Web Browser is a joke if u ask me....just stop asking me to run the damn plugin already and just do it.....LOL..

Can you image the possibilities? But SONY is too ARROGANT and STUBBORN to think outside the box.....

Why is it that every plattform can support APPS but the sony PS3 is stuck in the stone age..... I LOVE THIS DAMN CONSOLE SO MUCH, why can't sony just realise the POTENTIAL this thing has?

Ever since the "INSTALL OTHER OS" option was TAKEN from us....the ps3 reputation has been going down....

Why cant sony come to a middle ground with HOMEBREW community and APPS integration... IT WOULD BE HUGE.....

SONY Public Relations have no idea what they are doing and they ARE NOT IN TOUCH with us the PS3 USERS...

what a shame......
[/COLOR][/SIZE]No

MORE ADJECTIVES FOR SONY, COMPLEMENTS OF MY FELLOW NGU USERS BELOW:[/B][/SIZE]

STAGNANT....RETARDED....MAD....ARROGANT....STUBBORN
....BIATCHES....A$$HOLES....ONE-MONTH-OLD-CRY-BABY
....cocksucking gypsies......selfish stuck up tw@ts.....
....STRAIGHT-UP-A$$HOLES...
....dipshi* coc*sucking motherfu*king Bit*h As*holeS
[/SIZE]

KEEP THEM COMING...[/B][/SIZE]
Last edited by ANTI-ONYX ; 02-26-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: more adjectives for sony's incompetence...
02-24-2011, 03:36 AM #2
Pauly
Banned
One Word Retarded!

The following user thanked Pauly for this useful post:

kyskidz
02-24-2011, 03:39 AM #3
joejn27
Little One
Agreed ^ they are truly retarded.

The following user thanked joejn27 for this useful post:

chinox15
02-24-2011, 03:42 AM #4
Sterg
Perma Banned.......... owaitno.
Originally posted by joejn27 View Post

l like yer sig Smile
02-24-2011, 03:43 AM #5
I describe them as M A D. Mad.

Definiton: brainsick: affected with madness or insanity; "a [s]man[/s] who had gone mad"
...........................................................................COMPANY
Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by xNatuRaLLy- ; 02-24-2011 at 03:46 AM.
02-24-2011, 04:13 AM #6
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican
sony = bitches
Last edited by Sick_aSS_FoO ; 02-24-2011 at 04:20 AM.

The following user thanked Sick_aSS_FoO for this useful post:

ashleycole
02-24-2011, 04:14 AM #7
santino
Are you high?
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
NEWS FLASH: ONE ADJECTIVE TO DESCRIBE SONY...

1. (of a body of water or the atmosphere of a confined space) Having no current or flow and often having an unpleasant smell as a consequence: "a stagnant ditch".

If you read the thread above, looks like YOUTUBE could soon be directly on ur XMB.....like NETFLIX....

So why is SONY so slow to grasp this idea? Why don't they just come out already with an A-LA-CART style of APPS that u can download as you wish.......

>>> HULU....

>>> NETFLIX(so far the only REAL APP we have now, and only took SONY 6 months to do away with the pathetic netflix DVD)

>>> A REAL WEB BROWSER (CHROME, FIREFOX, ECT...) and I'm sorry PS3 Web Browser is a joke if u ask me....just stop asking me to run the damn plugin already and just do it.....LOL..

Can you image the possibilities? But SONY is too ARROGANT and STUBBORN to think outside the box.....

Why is it that every plattform can support APPS but the sony PS3 is stuck in the stone age..... I LOVE THIS DAMN CONSOLE SO MUCH, why can't sony just realise the POTENTIAL this thing has?

Ever since the "INSTALL OTHER OS" option was TAKEN from us....the ps3 reputation has been going down....

Why cant sony come to a middle ground with HOMEBREW community and APPS integration... IT WOULD BE HUGE.....

SONY Public Relations have no idea what they are doing and they ARE NOT IN TOUCH with us the PS3 USERS...

what a shame......
[/COLOR][/SIZE]No

STAGNANT....RETARDED....MAD....ARROGANT....STUBBORN[/SIZE]

O O ONE WORD
A$$HOLES hows that?
if you like please thanks lol
02-24-2011, 04:28 AM #8
Norman
NORMAN
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
NEWS FLASH: ONE ADJECTIVE TO DESCRIBE SONY...

>>> HULU....

what a shame......
[/COLOR][/SIZE]No

STAGNANT....RETARDED....MAD....ARROGANT....STUBBORN
....BIATCHES....A$$HOLES
[/SIZE]

I didnt know a definition of an adjective was a hack!
Isn't there a rant section for this stuff?
02-24-2011, 04:35 AM #9
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
i can think of many words to describe sony but i don't think i will post them due to their nature, the thing with sony is they don't care about what we want, all they care about is what THEY want and what makes them money.

that is why the sony OS is so backwards and so outdated, all the consumers scream and shout what they want on their blog but they are constantly ignored by sony and look what has happened now, people have started to take matters into their own hands and sony wail and scream like a 1 month old baby in a cot because they are not getting their way, one thing sony needs to do is GROW UP. i've never seen a company behave in this manner before.

The following 3 users say thank you to HUYI82 for this useful post:

ANTI-ONYX, badman860, om3ale
02-24-2011, 04:40 AM #10
Originally posted by joejn27 View Post

nice sig xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo