02-24-2011, 07:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); since I read the news about what happend to graf chokolo i got freakin scared of the idea the police will one day be knockin at my door findin my shittloads of backups Not Happy or Sad

i never logged on psn since i got the warning mail but i was connected to the internet 24/7.

yesterday i unplugged the ethernet cable and from now on i will use comgenie to transfer the files.

what do u guys think of the whole thing? u still use psn bypass?
idc bout psn bann but that graf chokolo thing got me thinkin...

best regards
steve
02-24-2011, 07:29 AM #2
Originally posted by stevesetsfire View Post
since I read the news about what happend to graf chokolo i got freakin scared of the idea the police will one day be knockin at my door findin my shittloads of backups Not Happy or Sad

i never logged on psn since i got the warning mail but i was connected to the internet 24/7.

yesterday i unplugged the ethernet cable and from now on i will use comgenie to transfer the files.

best regards
steve

dude sony dont give a dang about norm people that arent a dev now if you were kmeaw or somthing maybe but normal guys shouldnt be the worse penalty you will recieve is a psn ban chill dude
graf was one of the biggest devs at the moment
02-24-2011, 08:02 AM #3
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
since I read the news about what happend to graf chokolo i got freakin scared of the idea the police will one day be knockin at my door findin my shittloads of backups Not Happy or Sad

best regards
steve

Fukc police and sony they aint gonna do shit.
02-24-2011, 11:03 AM #4
izyehboy
Treasure hunter

best regards
steve

First of all, you got the mail cause you had internet on your ps3. Never wonderd why the ps store came with new images while not connected to psn?.... Second, just block playstation in your router, make sure the ps store doesnt update and your good to go. I blocked the url "playstation". Why no domain like "Playstation.co.uk"? Cause only typing playstation blocks EVERYTHING containing playstation. Even google urls!
Then again, everyone uses the word "ps3" so it doesnt really matter.
And third; I think graf chokolo did allot more security breaking then you did so dont expect them. Switch ISP if you are rlly paranoid:p
02-24-2011, 11:09 AM #5
ace.3
I defeated!
they are only after the devs no peeps like you and i,anyway you are legally allowed to own a backup of the game you own.
02-24-2011, 11:27 AM #6

You made a "good" start inviting them No

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo