02-24-2011, 07:36 AM #1
Lotus321
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
CallOfDuty4 Back up! Start Directly from XMBDancing
You must login or register to view this content.

Cfw 3.55
PKG DownloadYou must login or register to view this content. [/SIZE]
COD MW1 step:
1. Back up cod4 with any backup manager, I used multiman.

2. Using your PC, in file zilla create a new folder in dev_hdd0, name it MW1_GAME

3. Head over to your backed up cod4 in filezilla, should be in a folder called GAMEZ or GAMES,go in the cod4 game file then into PS3_GAME and copy the USRDIR folder into your newly made MW1_GAME folder. (Example of mine)/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30072-[Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR

4. Once you copied over the USRDIR folder to MW1_game go into that USRDIR and Remove EBOOT.BIN, EBOOT_MP.BIN and EBOOT_SP.BIN.. once done head over to your ps3.

5. Install the .Pkg file I provided you with!

6. Thats it! have fun running cod4 from your XMB Cool Man (aka Tustin)

This is only for cod4 Singleplayer:cry: im working on a ONLINE patch and will update this thread when done SmileTook Me awhile to figure out so I hope you guys will enjoy

The following 5 users say thank you to Lotus321 for this useful post:

Okami, DarkLiightz, j0nny, shaunyovls25, sozowned
02-24-2011, 11:13 PM #11
St3ven
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Lotus321 View Post

Cfw 3.55
COD MW1 step:

2. Using your PC, in file zilla create a new folder in dev_hdd0, name it MW1_GAME

3. Head over to your backed up cod4 in filezilla, should be in a folder called GAMEZ or GAMES,go in the cod4 game file then into PS3_GAME and copy the USRDIR folder into your newly made MW1_GAME folder. (Example of mine)/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30072-[Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR

4. Once you copied over the USRDIR folder to MW1_game go into that USRDIR and Remove EBOOT.BIN, EBOOT_MP.BIN and EBOOT_SP.BIN.. once done head over to your ps3.

This is only for cod4 Singleplayer:cry: im working on a ONLINE patch and will update this thread when done SmileTook Me awhile to figure out so I hope you guys will enjoy

Would this package work on on my US version of COD cause this package is made for EU, how do you make a pkg like this for the US version
02-24-2011, 11:43 PM #12
tm4
Banned
go to this link i used this to get online on mw2 it includes offline and online pkg jus follow the steps on the guys video

2 make it easier install the pkg online or offline on ur ps3
You must login or register to view this content. <---------- this is the link for the PKG files

then make a new folder called MW2_GAME on hdd through ftp or multiman or what eva u use

then copy the usrdir folder from ur modern warfare 2 into the MW2_GAME folder and then once it dun open the usrdir folder in mw2_game and find and delete the eboot, default self, and default mp self

then find the PKG u installed it should be in GAME folder on ur hdd one u find it copy the eboot, default self, and default mp self into the usrdir folder in mw2_game

and there its dun go to xmb and load the game and enjoy lol
Last edited by tm4 ; 02-24-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: forgot the link lol
02-25-2011, 12:10 AM #13
w8t4it
Are you high?
CallOfDuty4 Back up!

Soo i got everything set up and transfered and downloaded.... Nice tutorial btw!

BUT....

your package file is for BLES00148

I NEED BLUS30072!!! Is there anyway you can provide me with a pkg file of that? Or what do you suggest? Thanks
02-25-2011, 12:16 AM #14
Great Work, Hope you get online to work.
02-25-2011, 01:06 AM #15
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

Cfw 3.55
COD MW1 step:

buddy could you uplkead the Entire GAME plz and ill copy it to the hdd plz Smile
02-25-2011, 01:09 AM #16
w8t4it
Are you high?
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
buddy could you uplkead the Entire GAME plz and ill copy it to the hdd plz Smile

I'm working on that right now but IT"S Taking for ever.... BTW it's going to be BLUS30072 plus I'm going to add the mappack aswell Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-25-2011, 01:11 AM #17
frub3nz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post

No warez in NGU idiot /facepalm.
02-25-2011, 01:49 AM #18
wowaka
Former Staff
CoD4 was so beast, who wouldn't have the legal version?
02-25-2011, 05:05 AM #19
Okami
Known As Yukuku
yeah iv been just poking around lol

thanks and im working on it : D

lol well good to see you post again Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo