02-24-2011, 07:36 AM #1
Lotus321
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
CallOfDuty4 Back up! Start Directly from XMBDancing
You must login or register to view this content.

Cfw 3.55
PKG DownloadYou must login or register to view this content. [/SIZE]
COD MW1 step:
1. Back up cod4 with any backup manager, I used multiman.

2. Using your PC, in file zilla create a new folder in dev_hdd0, name it MW1_GAME

3. Head over to your backed up cod4 in filezilla, should be in a folder called GAMEZ or GAMES,go in the cod4 game file then into PS3_GAME and copy the USRDIR folder into your newly made MW1_GAME folder. (Example of mine)/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30072-[Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR

4. Once you copied over the USRDIR folder to MW1_game go into that USRDIR and Remove EBOOT.BIN, EBOOT_MP.BIN and EBOOT_SP.BIN.. once done head over to your ps3.

5. Install the .Pkg file I provided you with!

6. Thats it! have fun running cod4 from your XMB Cool Man (aka Tustin)

This is only for cod4 Singleplayer:cry: im working on a ONLINE patch and will update this thread when done SmileTook Me awhile to figure out so I hope you guys will enjoy

The following 5 users say thank you to Lotus321 for this useful post:

Okami, DarkLiightz, j0nny, shaunyovls25, sozowned
02-25-2011, 05:13 AM #20
Lotus321
Are you high?
Originally posted by w8t4it View Post
Soo i got everything set up and transfered and downloaded.... Nice tutorial btw!

BUT....

your package file is for BLES00148

I NEED BLUS30072!!! Is there anyway you can provide me with a pkg file of that? Or what do you suggest? Thanks

the package file should work for US the only thing your getting out of the PKg is the start up EBOOT bins and doesnt matter what bles or bluse it is Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-25-2011, 05:38 AM #21
w8t4it
Are you high?
Originally posted by Lotus321 View Post
the package file should work for US the only thing your getting out of the PKg is the start up EBOOT bins and doesnt matter what bles or bluse it is Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Then I don't know why I'm getting a black screen after I select multiplayer.....
02-25-2011, 06:24 AM #22
Lotus321
Are you high?
Originally posted by w8t4it View Post
Then I don't know why I'm getting a black screen after I select multiplayer.....

lol should have read the bottom of my thread! sorry but i havent created a online patch yet! only works for single player!
02-25-2011, 07:44 PM #23
w8t4it
Are you high?

This is only for cod4 Singleplayer:cry:

lol should have read the bottom of my thread! sorry but i havent created a online patch yet! only works for single player!

:embarrassed:RIGHT:embarrassed: it must had been late or something....:sleep: OOpsssss Good call
02-25-2011, 07:57 PM #24
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
can i just say 1 thing and thats im just thinking that your taking sum 1 elses work and taking credit for yourself its just that i posted a link on a thread a few days ago and i no the link was viewable to every 1 who looked at the thread

and within that site was eboots for games and one inparticaluar was this MW1 eboot i cant help think that you are trying to rape rep and take credit for some1 elses work

hell just my opinion and its not that hard to rename something to look like its your work

that to is installed on xmb

let me guess there eboots inside and you have to copy the backup into the folder were that xmb pkg installed
Last edited by -O-Z-Z-A-8-8- ; 02-25-2011 at 07:59 PM.
02-25-2011, 08:56 PM #25
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
CallOfDuty4 Back up! Start Directly from XMBDancing
You must login or register to view this content.

Cfw 3.55
PKG DownloadYou must login or register to view this content. [/SIZE]
COD MW1 step:
1. Back up cod4 with any backup manager, I used multiman.

2. Using your PC, in file zilla create a new folder in dev_hdd0, name it MW1_GAME

3. Head over to your backed up cod4 in filezilla, should be in a folder called GAMEZ or GAMES,go in the cod4 game file then into PS3_GAME and copy the USRDIR folder into your newly made MW1_GAME folder. (Example of mine)/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30072-[Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR

4. Once you copied over the USRDIR folder to MW1_game go into that USRDIR and Remove EBOOT.BIN, EBOOT_MP.BIN and EBOOT_SP.BIN.. once done head over to your ps3.

5. Install the .Pkg file I provided you with!

6. Thats it! have fun running cod4 from your XMB Cool Man (aka Tustin)

This is only for cod4 Singleplayer:cry: im working on a ONLINE patch and will update this thread when done SmileTook Me awhile to figure out so I hope you guys will enjoy

Ive had Modern Warfare on XMB sinds CFW was released lol... What took you so long? These pkg's excist cuz Dean of multiman couldnt figure some things out with his app...
02-25-2011, 09:11 PM #26
Lotus321
Are you high?
Originally posted by izyehboy View Post
Ive had Modern Warfare on XMB sinds CFW was released lol... What took you so long? These pkg's excist cuz Dean of multiman couldnt figure some things out with his app...

lol well sorrrrrrrryyyyyy : P and wait theres an online Pkg to make online work cuz i cant compile an online package iv tried every thing?

Originally posted by lee20 View Post
can i just say 1 thing and thats im just thinking that your taking sum 1 elses work and taking credit for yourself its just that i posted a link on a thread a few days ago and i no the link was viewable to every 1 who looked at the thread

and within that site was eboots for games and one inparticaluar was this MW1 eboot i cant help think that you are trying to rape rep and take credit for some1 elses work

hell just my opinion and its not that hard to rename something to look like its your work

that to is installed on xmb

let me guess there eboots inside and you have to copy the backup into the folder were that xmb pkg installed

i dont really understand what your talking about with the link you said you posted?? and no i didnt steal anything, i could care less about rep! i got the idea from mw2 boot from XMB and i wanted to get cod4 working! and if you read the tut you dont copy the back up to were the pkg is installed
this is how i made the pkg with a good tool from PSX-scean You must login or register to view this content.

so thanks for accusing me
Last edited by Lotus321 ; 02-25-2011 at 09:23 PM.
02-25-2011, 09:14 PM #27
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
lol well sorrrrrrrryyyyyy : P and wait theres an online Pkg to make online work cuz i cant compile an online package iv tried every thing?

Install patches via usb stick and your good to go... Not directly from the game itself, but via stick... There's software around this forum for it...
02-25-2011, 09:27 PM #28
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight

i dont really understand what your talking about with the link you said you posted?? and no i didnt steal anything, i could care less about rep! i got the idea from mw2 boot from XMB and i wanted to get cod4 working! and if you read the tut you dont copy the back up to were the pkg is installed
this is how i made the pkg with a good tool from PSX-scean You must login or register to view this content.

so thanks for accusing me

lol im not accusing u it just seemed a little dodgy 4get it m8 i might give that tool ago

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo