02-24-2011, 07:36 AM #1
Lotus321
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
CallOfDuty4 Back up! Start Directly from XMBDancing
You must login or register to view this content.

Cfw 3.55
PKG DownloadYou must login or register to view this content. [/SIZE]
COD MW1 step:
1. Back up cod4 with any backup manager, I used multiman.

2. Using your PC, in file zilla create a new folder in dev_hdd0, name it MW1_GAME

3. Head over to your backed up cod4 in filezilla, should be in a folder called GAMEZ or GAMES,go in the cod4 game file then into PS3_GAME and copy the USRDIR folder into your newly made MW1_GAME folder. (Example of mine)/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30072-[Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR

4. Once you copied over the USRDIR folder to MW1_game go into that USRDIR and Remove EBOOT.BIN, EBOOT_MP.BIN and EBOOT_SP.BIN.. once done head over to your ps3.

5. Install the .Pkg file I provided you with!

6. Thats it! have fun running cod4 from your XMB Cool Man (aka Tustin)

This is only for cod4 Singleplayer:cry: im working on a ONLINE patch and will update this thread when done SmileTook Me awhile to figure out so I hope you guys will enjoy

The following 5 users say thank you to Lotus321 for this useful post:

Okami, DarkLiightz, j0nny, shaunyovls25, sozowned
02-25-2011, 09:33 PM #29
Lotus321
Are you high?
Originally posted by lee20 View Post
lol im not accusing u it just seemed a little dodgy 4get it m8 i might give that tool ago

ya lucky im in a good mood lol if ya need any help with the tool im here : D

Originally posted by izyehboy View Post
Install patches via usb stick and your good to go... Not directly from the game itself, but via stick... There's software around this forum for it...

im still stuck i dont know what ya mean?? i tried to install the regular online game patch 1.40 a long time ago but no go! if ya get a chance you think you could link me to the software ? thanks
Last edited by Lotus321 ; 02-25-2011 at 09:36 PM.
02-25-2011, 10:04 PM #30
iReset Nigga
2Fresshh!!
i wish i never updated Not Happy or Sad
02-25-2011, 10:15 PM #31
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
The PKG does not work on GEOHOT's CFW, is there a way to make it work with geohots?
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 02-25-2011 at 10:28 PM.
02-25-2011, 10:33 PM #32
Originally posted by greenwolfe7 View Post
Um I have backed up cod4 and its been working fine for me online... im on kmeaw im using a bles copy though...

all I did to get it to work after backing up was download the update and then put it on my ps3 via usb with that game updater program... I haven't had any issues...

How did you do this? Smile Links ? Smile
02-25-2011, 11:54 PM #33
jeffers07
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Xo View Post
The PKG does not work on GEOHOT's CFW, is there a way to make it work with geohots?

Singleplayer (3.41)

1. Install package.

2. Copy MW USRDIR to dev_hdd0/MW1_GAME/USRDIR

3. Remove DEFAULT_MP.BIN, DEFAULT_SP.BIN, EBOOT.BIN

4. Reboot without jailbreak.

02-26-2011, 12:32 AM #34
shajal
Extract yourselF
Originally posted by greenwolfe7 View Post
Um I have backed up cod4 and its been working fine for me online... im on kmeaw im using a bles copy though...

all I did to get it to work after backing up was download the update and then put it on my ps3 via usb with that game updater program... I haven't had any issues...

what you mean game updater? mine gives me a black screen.
09-10-2018, 12:31 PM #35
Alguem tem o arquivo PKG...? ow por favor atualiza o link pra mim baixar ok. Obrigado

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo