02-24-2011, 07:36 AM #1
Lotus321
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
CallOfDuty4 Back up! Start Directly from XMBDancing
You must login or register to view this content.

Cfw 3.55
PKG DownloadYou must login or register to view this content. [/SIZE]
COD MW1 step:
1. Back up cod4 with any backup manager, I used multiman.

2. Using your PC, in file zilla create a new folder in dev_hdd0, name it MW1_GAME

3. Head over to your backed up cod4 in filezilla, should be in a folder called GAMEZ or GAMES,go in the cod4 game file then into PS3_GAME and copy the USRDIR folder into your newly made MW1_GAME folder. (Example of mine)/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30072-[Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR

4. Once you copied over the USRDIR folder to MW1_game go into that USRDIR and Remove EBOOT.BIN, EBOOT_MP.BIN and EBOOT_SP.BIN.. once done head over to your ps3.

5. Install the .Pkg file I provided you with!

6. Thats it! have fun running cod4 from your XMB Cool Man (aka Tustin)

This is only for cod4 Singleplayer:cry: im working on a ONLINE patch and will update this thread when done SmileTook Me awhile to figure out so I hope you guys will enjoy

The following 5 users say thank you to Lotus321 for this useful post:

Okami, DarkLiightz, j0nny, shaunyovls25, sozowned
02-24-2011, 07:56 AM #2
Beta-
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice Work Man I Love Cod4 But Im On 3.56

Hope You Can Make Online Work
02-24-2011, 08:01 AM #3
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Originally posted by Lotus321 View Post

Cfw 3.55
COD MW1 step:

2. Using your PC, in file zilla create a new folder in dev_hdd0, name it MW1_GAME

3. Head over to your backed up cod4 in filezilla, should be in a folder called GAMEZ or GAMES,go in the cod4 game file then into PS3_GAME and copy the USRDIR folder into your newly made MW1_GAME folder. (Example of mine)/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30072-[Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR

4. Once you copied over the USRDIR folder to MW1_game go into that USRDIR and Remove EBOOT.BIN, EBOOT_MP.BIN and EBOOT_SP.BIN.. once done head over to your ps3.

This is only for cod4 Singleplayer:cry: im working on a ONLINE patch and will update this thread when done SmileTook Me awhile to figure out so I hope you guys will enjoy

omg i haveint seen you post in forever :O
02-24-2011, 03:20 PM #4
Lotus321
Are you high?
Originally posted by yukuku View Post
omg i haveint seen you post in forever :O

yeah iv been just poking around lol

Originally posted by srk74 View Post
Nice Work Man I Love Cod4 But Im On 3.56

Hope You Can Make Online Work

thanks and im working on it : D
02-24-2011, 03:27 PM #5
TechMemphis
< ^ > < ^ >
Um I have backed up cod4 and its been working fine for me online... im on kmeaw im using a bles copy though...

all I did to get it to work after backing up was download the update and then put it on my ps3 via usb with that game updater program... I haven't had any issues...
02-24-2011, 04:15 PM #6
MRS14T3R
IM IN SONY HQ SPYING ;P

Cfw 3.55
COD MW1 step:

question as any 1 tryed having this on xmb and updateing to ofw 3.65 and seeing if it works like a psn game ? iwould try but ionly gt 1 ps3 :(
02-24-2011, 04:22 PM #7
Lotus321
Are you high?
Originally posted by greenwolfe7 View Post
Um I have backed up cod4 and its been working fine for me online... im on kmeaw im using a bles copy though...

all I did to get it to work after backing up was download the update and then put it on my ps3 via usb with that game updater program... I haven't had any issues...

yeah it works perfect through a back up manger but this is to just start cod4 right from the ps3 XMB so you dont need to open up a backup manager to start it. its like a PSN game Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Originally posted by lissa123 View Post
question as any 1 tryed having this on xmb and updateing to ofw 3.65 and seeing if it works like a psn game ? iwould try but ionly gt 1 ps3 :(

Im wondering the same thing.
02-24-2011, 04:26 PM #8
MRS14T3R
IM IN SONY HQ SPYING ;P
yeah it works perfect through a back up manger but this is to just start cod4 right from the ps3 XMB so you dont need to open up a backup manager to start it. its like a PSN game Cool Man (aka Tustin)

if it did work that would be ****ing ace just put every game u have onto the xmb and update

Im wondering the same thing.

if it did work that would be ****ing ace just put every game u have onto the xmb and update
02-24-2011, 09:42 PM #9
Thank you it works! Claps
02-24-2011, 10:18 PM #10
KingEric2011
Who’s Jim Erased?
nice could you do this with all games or just one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo