02-24-2011, 06:37 PM #1
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CLOSE PLEASE ALREADY POSTED!

Copy And Paste:

You must login or register to view this content.

Hermes is still poking around the scene, and no doubt has whipped some humor with all the recent legal madness going on with Sony. He has basically created a port of his old Pintor game originally on the PS2/GP2/GP2X/PSP/WII.

What is the game about?

You are John Doe and must walk the way to complete the boxes to change to the next screen. But you have to be careful because SCEA and their attorneys are looking to bite your ass. Fortunately, the enemies do not think and are blinded by greed. So as donkeys, they pulled forward and forward, without knowing for sure where are you (here they cannot ask to github, google, paypal personal datas of John Doe)

To quote from read me:

fail0verflow

fail0verflow repository is a tribute for the old fail0verflow repository with LEGAL TOOLS deleted cowardly by github.com because of threats from licks-ass guys called “attorneys of SCEA”.

The original code was forked more than 1300 guys (the second most forked repository in github.com) who wanted to defend our rights as consumers, owners of our computer / console called PS3, and like non-profit independent programmers. But again, in a system where money is more important than justice, freedom and people (you are a number) the threat of one has much greater weight and repository was deleted unceremoniously and without one word to explain the exact reason.

Because it, i was create this tribute that shows we “evil” usage of the old fail0verflow tools.

Pintor/fail0verflow
‘Pintor’ is an old videogame made by me, initially, for PS2 console. It is strongly inspired in a spectrum+ game that i remember fondly. I have done ports for a lot of consoles: PS2/GP2/GP2X/PSP/WII and now PS3.

In this case it is based in the GP32 port, including the famous geohot MP3 “The Light It Up Contest” (
)

I think it is a very funny song ^^ and is suitable for the symbolism of this respository (also i use a black background representing the PS3).
Last edited by The InvadeR ; 02-24-2011 at 06:45 PM.
02-24-2011, 06:38 PM #2
Already posted
02-24-2011, 06:39 PM #3
Mankins
You talkin to me?
Posted before.
02-24-2011, 06:45 PM #4
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by MCPADDINGTON View Post
Already posted

sorry didnt know

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mankins View Post
Posted before.

didnt know sorry:jim:
02-24-2011, 06:45 PM #5
Originally posted by NaThR View Post
sorry didnt know

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

didnt know sorry:jim:

Dude i love your sig
02-24-2011, 06:47 PM #6
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by MCPADDINGTON View Post
Dude i love your sig

i made it lol i was gonna make a thread called lets send geohot to disneyland but i woulda got flamed like a biatch

The following user thanked The InvadeR for this useful post:

MCPADDINGTON
02-24-2011, 06:48 PM #7
It made me lol Smile + rep

The following user thanked MCPADDINGTON for this useful post:

The InvadeR
02-24-2011, 07:01 PM #8
manster
League Champion
screenshots

The following user thanked manster for this useful post:

The InvadeR
02-24-2011, 07:05 PM #9
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by manster View Post
screenshots

thanks looks cool but its already been posted :(
02-24-2011, 07:06 PM #10
Originally posted by NaThR View Post
i made it lol i was gonna make a thread called lets send geohot to disneyland but i woulda got flamed like a biatch

i wouldnt of flamed you man, i think it's a funny and creative community idea, make it say something like:

Reporter
Originally posted by another user
"So Geo what are you going to do after the court hearings?"

GeoHot
Originally posted by another user
"I'm going to DISNEYLAND!!![/U]
you can push it farther and ask people make funny geohot/sony images like the one you created. Have them post it, then have people pick the top 5!

Dont be worried about being flamed, there's haters everywhere!

If you have a creative idea, POST IT!!

The following user thanked NextGenTactics for this useful post:

manster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo