02-24-2011, 08:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so Yes I am getting same error I called sony an right before anything it said this.
the playstation network is currently down we expect it to be back up shortly sorry for the inconvenience
ANYONE THAT IS ON 3.55CFW I SUGGESTTHAT YOU GET WIPE HISTORY V2 OR SOMETHING TO ERASE YOUR DATA LOG OF EVERYTHING WHO KNOWS WHAT SONY IS TRYING TO DO TO US. I AM THINKING THERE TRYING TO LOG EVERYONE THATS ACCESSING OR JUST LIKE XBOX WHEN THEY PATCHED JTAGS IN 2009

OK SO I CALLED SONY and they even said that they dont know why its even down? wtf they own the servers but who knows. The guy I was talking to also said something quite like there doing server maintenance right now.
Last edited by ahacker234 ; 02-24-2011 at 09:20 PM.
02-24-2011, 08:59 PM #2
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Ummmm, I got the error. I simply rebooted my PS3, and unplugged the power cable, and then restarted my router. Do the same, then you should be fine.

Is it error code 8071053D ?

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

Kombust
02-24-2011, 09:10 PM #3
KingEric2011
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by ahacker234 View Post
Ok so Yes I am getting same error I called sony an right before anything it said this.
the playstation network is currently down we expect it to be back up shortly sorry for the inconvenience
ANYONE THAT IS ON 3.55CFW I SUGGESTTHAT YOU GET WIPE HISTORY V2 OR SOMETHING TO ERASE YOUR DATA LOG OF EVERYTHING WHO KNOWS WHAT SONY IS TRYING TO DO TO US. I AM THINKING THERE TRYING TO LOG EVERYONE THATS ACCESSING OR JUST LIKE XBOX WHEN THEY PATCHED JTAGS IN 2009

Hey m8 if your using f*ckpsn.
Set primary dns to same as pc ip.
Secondary dns to 8.8.8.8.
Make sure f*ckpsn is running.
02-24-2011, 09:12 PM #4
Originally posted by Truce View Post
Ummmm, I got the error. I simply rebooted my PS3, and unplugged the power cable, and then restarted my router. Do the same, then you should be fine.

Is it error code 8071053D ?

no the error code is 80710102. its a dns error.
02-24-2011, 10:14 PM #5
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by The
no the error code is 80710102. its a dns error.

Do what I did. If it's a DNS error, just turn on your console, then turn it right back off. Then hold your finger down on your PS3 power button, and wait until you hear it beep once, then shut it down. Then unplug the power cable, then go to your router, and switch ports, and unplug the power source from your router, then plug it back in. Go back to your PS3, and plug in your power supply again. Then turn it back on. Make sure you set your internet back up on your computer...if you're worried about that. Hopefully that helped.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo