02-25-2011, 01:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everytime I try to play a backed up game it launches the game on the disk. I've been told, to run miltiMan, then to press X on the game I want to play, then go on to the XMB and then to highlight the blue disc (the game disk) and then hit it, but every time I do it, it just launches the game on my disk tray. Any help? Thanks
02-25-2011, 02:30 PM #2
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
It's probably becuase the game you have backed up does not support your firmware or hover over the copied game and press R1 to set permissions and try it.
02-25-2011, 02:33 PM #3
ace.3
I defeated!
try another disk to the one you want to play,make sure the game you want to play you high light then press select and x at the same time then another screen will come up so just select yes.
this method is for black screen games but might help you out in your case.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

use the latest regero or multiman.
02-25-2011, 06:06 PM #4
still does the same, I set the permissions and also hit select + X and sended me to XMB and nothing :/
02-25-2011, 06:22 PM #5
Originally posted by Carlit0uz View Post
still does the same, I set the permissions and also hit select + X and sended me to XMB and nothing :/

i had this problem once before with everything on my External HDD. try unplugging the external harddrive and powering down the ps3. plug it in the turn on the ps3. Run Multiman or whatever you use should fix it. fixes mine atleast
02-25-2011, 06:30 PM #6
Originally posted by ShadowlinkX9 View Post
i had this problem once before with everything on my External HDD. try unplugging the external harddrive and powering down the ps3. plug it in the turn on the ps3. Run Multiman or whatever you use should fix it. fixes mine atleast

The external hard drive? :/ how?
02-25-2011, 06:32 PM #7
The external hard drive? :/ how?

well i guess from that message that your games are packed up on your ps3 harddrive and not an a external harddrive
02-25-2011, 06:36 PM #8
Originally posted by ShadowlinkX9 View Post
well i guess from that message that your games are packed up on your ps3 harddrive and not an a external harddrive

internal Smile
02-25-2011, 06:39 PM #9
internal Smile

well try re-downloading them, all i go since i had backed up mine on an external hard drive instead.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo