05-12-2009, 04:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys,
I am a Tech by training and have made myself a really cool LAG SWITCH in the form of a pedal .

I ran a CAT5e cable into the pedal , spliced into the orange colour core and ran it into a Normally closed switch .... it works a treat ...my hands are free for the controller and when i need to LAG i press my foot down then release to stop

__________BUT HERES MY QUESTION _____________

I need advice & tips on how to use it on RSV2 .

Do i just press the switch for 1 , 2 or 3 secs or more . ...how long?

Any tips please let me know ?

ITS ONE THING BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A LAG SWITCH ITS ANOTHER ON KNOWING HOW TO USE IT PROPERLY AND TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL.
05-12-2009, 10:22 PM #2
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Moved to Lag Switches and Net tools. Also, sounds interesting, you should post some pics. Winky Winky
05-12-2009, 10:32 PM #3
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
On the game you plan on lagging what is the time you get before you are booted from the match or you get connection interrupted?
05-13-2009, 08:26 PM #4
Bare with me here .... I can make this LAG pedal but am a total LAGNOOB , its my 1st time using it so i am a LAGVIRGIN ......

...when i use it on RSV2 I seem to move about , i hold it for 4 secs but when i release i seem to move back to my original position (position i was in when 1 1st pressed on pedal).

As i said i have no experience of using a LAG switch so i need your advice and tips on how to get the most from it .

If you want me to test it or would like me to try anything let me know
05-13-2009, 09:14 PM #5
elim
Space Ninja
you must be host to get best results with a switch otherwise your lagging yourself.
05-13-2009, 10:13 PM #6
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
test it out. see how long you can go before you get disconnected because it's different for everybody.
05-14-2009, 01:25 AM #7
Its weird your trying to make a lag pedal cause Im in the process myself. I was thinking the lag "switch" is a little inconvenient being a switch and all so I was thinking a pedal would be a little easier. My idea is to convert a Staples easy button "that was easy" and run cat cable through it. I'll keep you informed on my discoveries.
05-14-2009, 03:29 AM #8
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
this game must have lag protection just like cod5-4 For this game you'll need to either only lag for 3 seconds or you'll need to be host to lag

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo