04-02-2011, 08:40 PM #1
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i havnt looked at this section since 3.55 fw and i have no clue whats happening so can someone fill me in because i was wondering whats going on now because from what i understand i can now get cfw on 3.60 and get free psn games and stuff? whats the chances of getting ip banned for that?

Quote me please
Thanks WeeGee
04-02-2011, 08:50 PM #2
2ne1
Banned
Originally posted by xWeeGee
ok so i havnt looked at this section since 3.55 fw and i have no clue whats happening so can someone fill me in because i was wondering whats going on now because from what i understand i can now get cfw on 3.60 and get free psn games and stuff? whats the chances of getting ip banned for that?

Quote me please
Thanks WeeGee

we can get free games 3.60 WOW but so far theres been managers people posting fake CFWs and people posting new hacks :p
04-02-2011, 08:51 PM #3
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
ok so i havnt looked at this section since 3.55 fw and i have no clue whats happening so can someone fill me in because i was wondering whats going on now because from what i understand i can now get cfw on 3.60 and get free psn games and stuff? whats the chances of getting ip banned for that?

Quote me please
Thanks WeeGee

There is no CFW 3.60 yet, and no downgrade for 3.60. Anything else u need to be filled in on?
04-02-2011, 09:00 PM #4
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
Originally posted by smd View Post
There is no CFW 3.60 yet, and no downgrade for 3.60. Anything else u need to be filled in on?

any unban for black ops online? and can we do Challenge lobbies on cod's again? haha havnt been on in ages
04-02-2011, 09:20 PM #5
2ne1
Banned
any unban for black ops online? and can we do Challenge lobbies on cod's again? haha havnt been on in ages

nope theres no unban but sum people still do lobbies
04-02-2011, 09:41 PM #6
smd
Zombie Disco Squad

I don't own black ops. IW patched mw2 for the ps3, but "cfg" patches have been made, but they only offer simple mods like jump, speed, laser, and some other infections. People who host the CL's with the older better patches use patchblocker.
04-02-2011, 09:47 PM #7
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
I don't own black ops. IW patched mw2 for the ps3, but "cfg" patches have been made, but they only offer simple mods like jump, speed, laser, and some other infections. People who host the CL's with the older better patches use patchblocker.

Originally posted by HeLLoKiTTyLuveR View Post
nope theres no unban but sum people still do lobbies

see if one of my ps3's are on 3.55 could i hack to 10th prestige on split screen then use it on other ps3 and it will be 10th online?
04-02-2011, 09:48 PM #8
2ne1
Banned
see if one of my ps3's are on 3.55 could i hack to 10th prestige on split screen then use it on other ps3 and it will be 10th online?

it maybe possible :p
04-02-2011, 09:50 PM #9
smd
Zombie Disco Squad

honestly, idk, prestige hacking has become obsolete. The last time I prestige hacked was like a year ago. I can host a lobby for you if you can bypass if you want.
04-02-2011, 09:51 PM #10
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
honestly, idk, prestige hacking has become obsolete. The last time I prestige hacked was like a year ago. I can host a lobby for you if you can bypass if you want.

That would be great what cods can u do it on?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo