04-07-2011, 01:10 AM #1
jman313
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so which one is better and why, which has more players etc thanks for your opinion guys
04-07-2011, 01:57 AM #11
jman313
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by goatybeard View Post
im sorry but i do not know the answer to that question. But quick thing what would be the point u would lose all your games and just have 2 ps3s on 3.60 and blackops instead of 1 on 3.55 with backups

cause the other ps3 lets just say belongs to the house hahaha i cant just be like oh let me take that from there and but this one over there hahaha, but you do make a good point. oh once i use psid patcher is my original psid lost forever or is there like a restore original psid button
04-07-2011, 02:00 AM #12
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by jman313 View Post
cause the other ps3 lets just say belongs to the house hahaha i cant just be like oh let me take that from there and but this one over there hahaha, but you do make a good point. oh once i use psid patcher is my original psid lost forever or is there like a restore original psid button

sry dont know this answer either. i do not know much about it all i know is it changes your psid. I understand also lol.

The following user thanked Threatz2Fresshh for this useful post:

jman313
04-07-2011, 02:03 AM #13
jman313
Bounty hunter
sry dont know this answer either. i do not know much about it all i know is it changes your psid. I understand also lol.

hahaha hey not to be a pain but hey are any games working for you on prod-qa i keep getting no people on crysis 2??
04-07-2011, 02:08 AM #14
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
hahaha hey not to be a pain but hey are any games working for you on prod-qa i keep getting no people on crysis 2??

same, not many people currently play crysis 2 online or something is wrong with connection. Im hoping for a tool to come out soon that will make it like cod where it connects to the real servers

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

currently only game im aware of is that is working is cod, but you have to remember this was released not long ago. People will try to get it so u can play on real servers soon, but they focused on the most popular game, also trust me if crysis 2 was working i would not be here right now. (or homefront... so this is what it feels to be like a druggy in rehab having withdraws...)
04-07-2011, 02:08 AM #15
jman313
Bounty hunter
same, not many people currently play crysis 2 online or something is wrong with connection. Im hoping for a tool to come out soon that will make it like cod where it connects to the real servers

what about medal of honor did you ever get that to work, homefront works like a charm right now hahaha just started on level 1
04-07-2011, 12:48 PM #16
spok
Haxor!
Homefront has full lobbies 4 u, but from yesterday i met only few ppl in all types of matches so maps couldnt even start - is new update out?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo