05-27-2009, 11:58 PM #1
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
StreetskaterFU came out with a new program today called “Trophy Scanner” v1.0.

Basically what this program does is that it scans for PS3 game trophy related files like icons and the description files containing the missions to unlock a trophy and it’s status.

StreetSkaterFU Writes:

The difference between the application
and all the public websites which have trophy lists is, that it also will find trophies which are not released to the press people, yet. So you can be sure this will find trophies directly when they are online, even before the journalists get the info Smile

You need Linux with curl installed in order to use this, more info available via SKFU’s Blog or download link below.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Karnage for this useful post:

'SpeC™, NakedFatBloke, NanuGama
05-28-2009, 12:17 AM #2
so can you hack this to give yourself loads of trophies?
05-28-2009, 12:27 AM #3
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
Originally posted by NakedFatBloke View Post
so can you hack this to give yourself loads of trophies?

No you cant.. just scans them so you can see how get the trophy..
05-28-2009, 12:29 AM #4
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Ok nice dude i was wondering how i got half of my trophies. So it like gives you the reason you got it im thinking.

-Whitey
05-28-2009, 12:34 AM #5
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
[quote='[iRx]NGUWhitey;300315']Ok nice dude i was wondering how i got half of my trophies. So it like gives you the reason you got it im thinking.

-Whitey[/quote]

not, like you know when have lock trophy just gives you lil description.. this scans it shows you how get it..
05-28-2009, 01:01 AM #6
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Ok thats cool dude thanks for that Nightmare!

-Whitey
05-28-2009, 03:57 PM #7
fraz422
PS3 Guru
You guys need linux to do this , i was planning on creating a tutorial on unubutu for this.
05-28-2009, 05:55 PM #8
sgh1102
You talkin to me?
this is a really good post, i've always wanted to know how to get the trophies my friends have

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo