06-04-2009, 05:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I left it on for like 5 hours. If u guys dont know what a lag switch does it lags your internet. No one could access the internet in my house for 5 hours lol
06-04-2009, 05:33 PM #2
Dopey
NGU :/
well if you left it on for 5hours dont you think you cant use it for those five hours??
or do you mean 5hours after you turned it off??

either way that is ****in hilarious lol
06-04-2009, 07:21 PM #3
sure...
i'm pretty sure your lag switch only dirupts your internet connection to your PS3
06-04-2009, 10:14 PM #4
nope i tried it earlier floods the whole house with data
06-05-2009, 12:45 PM #5
Haha, that sucks.
06-05-2009, 01:59 PM #6
Originally posted by RedKnight2364 View Post
nope i tried it earlier floods the whole house with data

Thats weird. you'd think that it would only disrupt connection to the ps3
06-05-2009, 07:42 PM #7
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
1. If it "floods the whole house with data" you are using net tools not a lag switch
2. If it was a lag switch and "your whole family could not get on for hours" that means you have the switch between the modem and router

having the switch between the router and ps3 is just blocking the connection to the ps3 having it from modem to router is blocking it for the whole router so when you flip your whole internet is lagging but this gives the best lag time.
06-07-2009, 08:48 AM #8
P R A D A Prodi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Foolness
1. If it "floods the whole house with data" you are using net tools not a lag switch
2. If it was a lag switch and "your whole family could not get on for hours" that means you have the switch between the modem and router

having the switch between the router and ps3 is just blocking the connection to the ps3 having it from modem to router is blocking it for the whole router so when you flip your whole internet is lagging but this gives the best lag time.

Good Post. Saved me Some time..

I hate your Signatures...

God/jesus is a Superficial Simplistic Figured based in Common Moral stories!
06-07-2009, 10:37 PM #9
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by P
Good Post. Saved me Some time..

I hate your Signatures...

God/jesus is a Superficial Simplistic Figured based in Common Moral stories!

I hate your signature! God/Jesus is not superficial he is our creator he lives through us. Please do not dare say good post then say you hate my signature or anyone elses

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo