06-09-2009, 12:59 AM #1
eXoSkeleton
PSN: IceCold138
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, please respond to this before Fraz reports this.

I have the Pinnacle Dazzle to record ps3 gameplay. however, i recently bought a macbook and am unable to record now.

is there a program and/or device on the mac that anybody knows about that will let me record ps3 gameplay much like the Pinnacle Dazzle on the PC.

Thanks and if u send me a msg with the name of this program and/or device, i will +rep u.
06-09-2009, 03:14 PM #2
fraz422
PS3 Guru
I use something called ulead video studio for my pc. I have no idea if they have a port for macs. If not have you tried something called iMovies ?
06-10-2009, 09:02 PM #3
eXoSkeleton
PSN: IceCold138
Originally posted by fraz422 View Post
I use something called ulead video studio for my pc. I have no idea if they have a port for macs. If not have you tried something called iMovies ?

well its not the hardware i need its software. my mac wont even recognize the Pinnacle recorder. and iMovie wont either. so i'll look into ur ulead....unless its software though, it should help
06-15-2009, 07:16 AM #4
All I had to do was install the drivers for my capture card on my mac but it was the ultimate so it was made for vista xp and mac. I had to use iMovie though u cant really do any fancy editing on the mac
06-15-2009, 07:32 AM #5
fraz422
PS3 Guru
You sure its a fire wire capture card ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo