Post: [TUT] How to transfer Data from 3.65 PS3 Too 3.55 PROOF
06-19-2011, 08:02 AM #1
XDev
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS: THIS SAME METHOD STILL WORKS FOR 3.66OFW to lower JB..
Just download the newest Spoofer ATM 3.66 Rebug spoofer, besides the old 3.65. and it will work for those who updated.
You can find the spoofer on there website rebug.me. Or PM me if you need help.

Due to request heres the files:

3.66 OFW + 3.55 CFW / You must login or register to view this content. = WORKING STILL
3.66 OFW + 3.41 CFW / You must login or register to view this content. = WORKING STILL

For the original 3.65 / 3.61 OFW to 3.55 just download rebugs 3.65 Spoofer / older one so they are matched.:stoned:

Credit to me for proof.

Im posting this again cause i think it should be out here.
This is usefull for those that need to get dlc map packs ACCOUNTS ect on there 3.55.
Better doing this then having to readd accounts ect all over again after every data transfer like i was:O

Tut:
Originally posted by another user

First off the Regular PS3 needs to be on 3.65 Firmware.
Your Second PS3 needs to Be on a 3.55 CFW "Not Rebug"
DOWNLOAD FOR SPOOF BELOW
Next You will need to download the 3.65 spoofer. Lost redirect
-------------------------------------------------------
After You have done the above you will need too place the 3.65 spoofer on too the root of a USB memory device.
Once done then place USB in ps3 start up ps3 and go too install package files and install the 3.65 spoofer.
Once installed start up the spoofer and follow on screen instructions.
After all this you are done you can successfully transfer data between your 3.65 and 3.55 ps3 either way no problems.
-------------------------------------
Guys I apologize if this tutorial is a litte rough its my first long tutorial on here so I hoped it helped some of you.

Download Spoof here You must login or register to view this content.

Proof...
My vid
You must login or register to view this content.

And yes, It works from 3.61 to 3.55 IN MY CASE.. works 3.65 to 3.55 to.
I already had spoofer turned on as you can see in video, on my 3.55 kneaw so yea

Ps.. once u data transfer to 355 ur dlc content needs to be re activated one u data transfer back to 365.
To do this without redownloading it fully and keeping any changes / mods you made to it maps ect. go to store click on ur dlc from your download list, click on the dlc and it should say activating, right after that CANCEL by pressing 0 if i remeber and X ull see. And then you got your DLC reactivated and can be used on 3.65.
This way you already got it downloaded and say if you got World at war maps and you modded some shit, You dont got to redownload them fully again erasing the shit you added.

IF YOU DONT Know how to do anyof this this really isnt for you..

This is mainly a one time thing to get your added account info ect onto your modded ps3.
So they are identical THERE FOR you can add your mods ect, then data transfer back to 3.65 WITHOUT HAVING TO ADD Stuff that was not there before..

Also if you dont get that, lol this aint for you. Sorry.
Last edited by XDev ; 08-04-2011 at 09:26 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to XDev for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE, ljjp, Mr.Hannu, Rea, SHAkA, Slay No More, STR8bLaStIn713, Toptuning, wowaka, XSnIpEriSBaCk, xVz
06-19-2011, 08:15 AM #2
Im just wondering why this wont work on rebug i have the spoof.
06-19-2011, 08:15 AM #3
Joshhyyy-
I defeated!
Nice :p btw u shouldent put fat ps3s side by side in an enclosed area ylod just waiting to happn believe me it happend to my old fat one :(
06-19-2011, 08:22 AM #4
XDev
Banned
Originally posted by xOUTLAWx View Post
Im just wondering why this wont work on rebug i have the spoof.

Sorry bro, Data transfering on rebug for me didnt even work lol.
I switched to kneaw. There really aint no reason to have rebug now that sp int ect are down.
Maze well switch back to kneaw.

:/ I did

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by Joshhyyy
Nice :p btw u shouldent put fat ps3s side by side in an enclosed area ylod just waiting to happn believe me it happend to my old fat one :(

Lol thnx bra. I know,
I really only put them like that for the vid :p lol, One of them did have ylod but i fixed it.
06-19-2011, 08:29 AM #5
melon55
Bounty hunter
So what is the point of this? If its to transfer accounts to 3.55, why do we need it seeing as we cannot connect to psn on 3.55 anyway.
06-19-2011, 08:52 AM #6
lionsfan420
They call me Skeeter!
Edit: Nevermind
Last edited by lionsfan420 ; 06-19-2011 at 08:55 AM.
06-19-2011, 09:18 AM #7
zifam
Do a barrel roll!
do you think its possiable to do it the other way so transfer data from 3.55 to 3.65 cos i have 1 phat ps3 and 1 slim ps3 the slim is on 3.65 and my phat is on 3.55 but my phat ps3 cant read disks so i was wonder if i transfer my mw2 game patch to my phat ps3 and then transfer it back is that possiable?
Thanks
06-19-2011, 04:02 PM #8
Originally posted by XDev View Post
Credit to Skatekid For tutorial.
Credit to me for proof.

Im posting this again cause i think it should be out here.
This is usefull for those that need to get dlc map packs ACCOUNTS ect on there 3.55.
Better doing this then having to readd accounts ect all over again after every data transfer like i was:O

Tut:

Download Spoof here You must login or register to view this content.

Proof...
My vid

And yes, It works from 3.61 to 3.55 IN MY CASE.. works 3.65 to 3.55 to.
I already had spoofer turned on as you can see in video, on my 3.55 kneaw so yea,
:beer:

Good vid! Nice tutorial Ima buy a new Ps3 what jailbreak firmware is good??? 3.55 Only...Thanks!
06-19-2011, 05:40 PM #9
vuno
Banned
Im not even going to attmept :L
06-19-2011, 07:00 PM #10
.JiampyPotter
So Much Win.
Yeah this is very risky Gasp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo