07-12-2008, 10:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you are reading this thread,the truth will be revealed on who is stealing PSN's,it is someone on NGU but someone banned.

It's Zues- I have like 10 accounts and only 3 valuable because they have DLC on it,the first time MiNiHacker took my bad account but it had like shiz add-ons but when it came down to the future someone who said he was from NGU came to me and said wanna gameshare?He was Zues- with a fake psn using a nice guy act,then like I let him go first then I waited for 2 minutes and I could't log on,so like after a week since that happened I added my main DLC account CJ007 on PSN and was chating with whoever he is,then it came up he said Zues- sold him the account,even add CJ007 he will say it I bet so theres the proof,watch out for Zues-.
07-25-2008, 11:49 AM #11
Originally posted by osama View Post
im zues-, because i just got banned for nothing, i can honistley say that i didn't do anything to Minihacker25 made up all of this stuff after i got pissed off at him for buying stuff on my account stealing all my games, which i have a lot. Believe me because you all know that minihacker25 has stolen more than just my account but others also if you look back on the later forums.

i spoke with this 'minihacker' and he said tht he has been framed by zues- and is pissed off.
I Beleive him, i mean, Zues- has NO proof, does he? Mini sed hes bin framed and they Never had a deal anyway.
Hes very young, very young indeed.
if i said his age, hed get banned (Again) lol.
But he admits to stealing Snipers account, and he said THATS ALL, he has stole, he swears.
Please, stop making hes a 'Bad' person, BECAUSE HE ISN'T
07-25-2008, 04:52 PM #12
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
kill HE IS STILL BAD FOR STEALIN SNIPERS ACCOUNT IN THE FIRST PLACE -.-
07-30-2008, 12:36 AM #13
dOlLoFf
Vault dweller
Originally posted by lil
why must ppl hack:(

because they have no life thats there only skill because they suck at sports and other stuff...like life
07-30-2008, 12:48 AM #14
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
not completely hacking is also so you don't gotta do the work just saying not all hackers are low lifes or stink at sports though hacking is pathetic
07-30-2008, 02:49 AM #15
Back2Reality
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by osama View Post
im zues-, because i just got banned for nothing, i can honistley say that i didn't do anything to Minihacker25 made up all of this stuff after i got pissed off at him for buying stuff on my account stealing all my games, which i have a lot. Believe me because you all know that minihacker25 has stolen more than just my account but others also if you look back on the later forums.
Why did you sell the account,you wouldn't even get that much so its kinda stupid unless your getting 20+ dollars.
Last edited by Back2Reality ; 08-13-2008 at 06:18 AM.
07-30-2008, 03:15 AM #16
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
Look it was bkiedyk ..he was actin like a nice guy n said wanna share account .i told him u can but he said i got s... something then he said ill give u $100 WIT A WHITE tuberc. so he told me u have to sign off 4 5 mins so it can connect so i waited then i wanna sign in then it say in corr.. email n password so sony said they gonna give it 2 me in 2 to 4 days
07-30-2008, 04:10 AM #17
I THINK HACKING IS LAME AND DUMB
07-30-2008, 06:15 AM #18
Back2Reality
Do a barrel roll!
Who the hell is hacking I just wanna know so just in case I come into them I will ignore them.
Last edited by Back2Reality ; 08-13-2008 at 06:19 AM.
08-13-2008, 06:20 AM #19
Back2Reality
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by vtskater802
cause ppl who hack are queerbags, and dont want to build their own accounts so they take other ppls accounts that are stacked with stuff like games, good scores on games (leaderboards) and basically they are gay!
You know I just thought of something,if someone hacks by gamesharing it isn't really hacking it's stealing,to hack you must like breach Sony security.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo