07-12-2008, 10:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you are reading this thread,the truth will be revealed on who is stealing PSN's,it is someone on NGU but someone banned.

It's Zues- I have like 10 accounts and only 3 valuable because they have DLC on it,the first time MiNiHacker took my bad account but it had like shiz add-ons but when it came down to the future someone who said he was from NGU came to me and said wanna gameshare?He was Zues- with a fake psn using a nice guy act,then like I let him go first then I waited for 2 minutes and I could't log on,so like after a week since that happened I added my main DLC account CJ007 on PSN and was chating with whoever he is,then it came up he said Zues- sold him the account,even add CJ007 he will say it I bet so theres the proof,watch out for Zues-.
08-13-2008, 09:29 AM #20
LegenD
Proxze
Don't hack, Glitch!
08-17-2008, 02:55 AM #21
PwnAll
Save Point
whos care stop putting ur acc name smartass ppl da da da
08-20-2008, 06:41 AM #22
skp012
Keeper
Originally posted by Killcycle1 View Post
i spoke with this 'minihacker' and he said tht he has been framed by zues- and is pissed off.
I Beleive him, i mean, Zues- has NO proof, does he? Mini sed hes bin framed and they Never had a deal anyway.
Hes very young, very young indeed.
if i said his age, hed get banned (Again) lol.
But he admits to stealing Snipers account, and he said THATS ALL, he has stole, he swears.
Please, stop making hes a 'Bad' person, BECAUSE HE ISN'T

how is he not a bad person you say so your self he STOLE an account and to me thats a bad person
08-23-2008, 09:08 PM #23
Back2Reality
Do a barrel roll!
Killcycle is not correct Mini-Hacker is Killcycle's friend,but I came in contact with Killcycle and he is like some undercover dude who gives the accounts that Mini-Hacker steals.If you ever meet Mini do not trust him,if you do contact me I know all his moves.
Last edited by Back2Reality ; 09-22-2008 at 12:30 AM.
10-11-2008, 03:49 PM #24
cod4z-b3st
I am error
wow many contreversies to many stories
10-11-2008, 04:05 PM #25
i think sony should ban him from his psn lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo